1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My First 30 Day Streak!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by GodsDaughter, Jul 8, 2021.

1. GodsDaughter

GodsDaughter Fapstronaut

I made it to my first ever streak of Day 30!!! My life has changed completely. :emoji_tada:
    • Day 30 of not engaging a lifelong fetish and getting to the root cause of it.
    • 30 days of no P.
    • 30+ days of fighting and overcoming intense battles.
    • 30 days of choosing to control my attitude and choosing to be an overcomer consistently for the first time in my life.
    I have now proven to myself that this CAN be done consistently.
    I choose to remain watchful, vigilant, and choose real love and life for the rest of my life.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  2. Spiritual Redemption

Spiritual Redemption Fapstronaut

Well done!

Keep striving, keep growing, this journey is well worth the sacrifice and the commitment.
    Take care.

GodsDaughter and Revanthegrey like this.
  3. Malcolm_X

Malcolm_X Fapstronaut

Hi there! Congrats on your recovery.

Would be you kind to share your exact methods on how you quit this addiction?

4. Mahalac

Mahalac Fapstronaut

Way to go sis.

GodsDaughter likes this.
  5. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

6. GodsDaughter

GodsDaughter Fapstronaut

Yes, I've documented the methods, mindsets, strategies, brainwashing, and lies in my journal. I started at day 0 being almost totally undisciplined.

I journal for my own personal accountability... but people have been messaging me saying it's incredibly helpful to them too.

The first 12 days in the journal expose how the the war works. The remaining days were learning to walk in the truth and fight new battles. I write a lot... it's a lot to read, hard to read, and has many trigger warnings, but it exposes in detail the root issues, at least in my unique case.

Buddhism Is True and ineverquits like this.