1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My first day

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by FinalTry999, Jul 27, 2018.

1. FinalTry999

FinalTry999 New Fapstronaut

so I’ve sorta made this deal with god in my dreams where if I quit fapping, my gf won’t breakup w me. Ik this sounds crazy but if there’s a chance I’ll take it. My dream was like I knew I was asleep and I could just see earth and hear god himself but he was not talking to me. Long story short if I quit fapping this wish will be granted so hear I am :p just rubbed off a quick one before I let go for the last time. ☠️ But that isn’t the only reason I have also being fapping 3-4 times a day for the past 2 years and after hearing all the benefits stopping can give to me. I think it’s time to put this addiction to rest. So I’m gonna have one shot at 40 days and I guess we’ll see how far I go from there. The longest I’ve ever gone is 1 week lmao. Only question I have is does this mean that I won’t be as aroused when it comes to being in sexual intercourse?

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. No, you'll still experience arousal and you'll still have sexual thoughts, but they will be more subdued after you reach 1-2 weeks (without PMO). For me, it took about 2 weeks until the thoughts became subdued. For you it may be different.