1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Lucid Dream... (I also explain my tactics)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IAMlookingforCHANGE, May 3, 2017.

1. IAMlookingforCHANGE

IAMlookingforCHANGE Fapstronaut

I was in a dream, I saw a bus float up in the air, so much cars where in the area. It was in a neighborhood, every car had a different radio station. I went in one car because I liked the radio station and we started floating in the air, I woke myself up immediately.

When I saw the bus float up in the air I knew I was in a dream... It felt weird... then I walked in a car cause of the radio station and said to myself "after a few moments in this car I am going to wake myself up" and I did... no one else woke me up. It feels like I was in another dimension or something (I am pretty sure it was a dream) but definitely felt different.

For anyone interested in lucid dreaming I suggest using this tactic, go to sleep for about 6-8 hours, wake up for about 15 minutes then go back to bed. That's when I remember all my dreams, but today somehow I actually became lucid, but it didn't happen till later on in the dream when I saw that bus float up in the air, after that I become lucid.

I wanted to write this post because there might be a possible connection between NoFap and dreams. 3 days is the longest I have ever made it for a while (I use to jack off AT LEAST once a day, now I am doing NoFap for 90 days), but I definitely notice a lot of changes. I have been controlling my sexual energy, whenever I get urges I just relax and close my eyes and let it play in my mind, but I don't act on anything, I just wait till the "storm" passes... then after that I feel AMAZING.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  2. I have great memory and my sexual fantasies during fantasy are intense...but can women have wet dreams? How can I tell?

3. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

That is an interesting story. I have always been interested in lucid dreaming, but never had the will to really attempt it.

4. IAMlookingforCHANGE

I don't know if woman have wet dreams, but my last 2 nights I have been having dreams of woman trying to have sex with me... a black woman tried to unzip my zipper and suck my semen out, then the next day I had a dream about a white girl rubbing her ass on my dick... I have been thinking about sex a lot lately cause of doing NoFap but I haven't touched myself or anything...

5. IAMlookingforCHANGE

It honestly feels weird, at first I was a little scared so that is why I decided to wake up myself up immediately after figuring out I was lucid. I just went inside a car, we started floating and I said no more. It almost feels as if I was pulling out of a void or something... My main concern was "what if I never wake up from here" but now I know that I can pull out when ever I decide to, just say "I am waking up right now" and you will do it.

There are many tactics to lucid dreaming, I used the tactic of telling myself I am going to lucid dream tonight and actually believed it, but when I woke up after 7 hours of sleep I didn't become lucid... I went back to bed after 15 minutes of wondering in my house then next thing you know something in my dream threw me off and I knew I was dreaming, it felt so unique.

6. lol put a spoiler on that next time

7. i have

bunnyheartbeat likes this.