1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My first month PM

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by mikimo, Sep 8, 2020.

1. mikimo

mikimo Fapstronaut

Hello, first of all I want to thank many users who answered my doubts and gave me all the encouragement I needed ... thank you very much.

I'll be brief, so I'll go straight to the benefits of this:

Benefits that changed my life
    1.-I had a problem with imagining my girlfriend having relationships with other people, not anymore!
    2.-Morbid, sexual or dirty thoughts, almost totally disappeared
    3.-Greater persistence and clarity of mind, even my reflexes increased, I hate my job by the way, thanks to the pandemic, I got a job that I really hate, but it is temporary, NoFap PM gave me persistence to face the day to day.
    4.- Control of negative emotions, combined with meditation I no longer react to negative impulses
    5.- my relationship with others and my personal security increased super well
    6.- I fall asleep almost instantly. I had insomnia problems, and thanks to mind control my mind is blank at bedtime
    7.-healthy relationships, I have the idea that we are energy, what you are, is what you attract and I started to get away from negative people and positive people came into my life

Benefits that I also acquired but I do not recommend doing it just for this
    1.-my sex appeal increase a lot. I honestly do not consider myself an ugly person, but my luck with the opposite sex goes down a lot, due to my low self-esteem or the change in my energy, now having sex is something very simple.
    2.- talking to girls is simpler, making them laugh is a tip that I can give them to conquer them and be happy with someone.
    3.- Amazing orgasms... I will not say anything else

The increase in energy that I felt was little, perhaps because of the pace of life that I am leading right now, but I concentrated on projects that I could do from home, and in the long run they will generate money, the difference is that I do not leave them, I am persistent in everything that I propose and before it was not.

I hope that these small changes that I experience motivate you to continue with this, it really is one of the best changes we can make in our lives and it is FREE

2. I had what you described in points 2 3 and 4.

They became weak. I'm happy you have them. I'll be like you.

bjorkstadski222 likes this.
  3. First point this has been me

4. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

5. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I definitely do not dwell on this thought, but I get it.. I've skimmed content before that mentioned it.

Sadly, its the new hot thing to get people into, I happen to think its pure evil.

6. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Cheers to a better mind and a better life!

Say_Goodbye and Phast like this.