1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Weekend on NoFap — Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Steve Kennedy, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Steve Kennedy

Steve Kennedy Fapstronaut

So I have 5 full days of success in not falling back into this habit. I'm fearing the fact that tomorrow I have a whole day of free time. This is the time when I seem to have the most tendency to falter. I know I should get out of the house but I realistically know that I won't spend a whole entire day exercising, it's just not realistic. Sunday will be easy because I have religious services to go to in the morning then the Superbowl with my family in the evening. Please, I need good suggestions on how I can keep my resolve all day Saturday. Any advice is welcome!

Coffee Candy likes this.
  2. Delta Tango

Delta Tango Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your achievement!

My suggestion would be to get out of the house. Find something to do that you probably have never thought of doing before. Find a gun range and go shooting. You can rent a firearm at most of them and many can provide assistance if you don't know what you're doing. Just tip the assistant nicely. If that's not your thing (trying new things is the aim of this exercise, remember) maybe an adventure park. Think outside of the box. I'm a cheapskate and an introvert so I prefer to use my time participating here in the community or watching something educational on tv or online. There's something out there for you, just dig around a bit.

Steve Kennedy likes this.
  3. Steve Kennedy

Steve Kennedy Fapstronaut

Thank you for caring my friend! I like that idea. I'm going to try this!

Delta Tango likes this.