1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My friends dad mistreats his dog

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Wolves, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Wolves

Wolves Fapstronaut

Okay so I've got a friend who I've been friends with for at least 5 years. His dad brought a german shepard puppy about 2 years ago. I am certain that his dad and sadly maybe even my friend mistreat the dog. I'm 100% certain that the dog is never walked. His dad is fat, lazy and has major health problems and hes only like 45. He's just lost his 2nd kidney, so obviously got a new one. He eats nothing but garbage and drinks shit loads of fizzy. I believe the only reason he got the dog was to be a guard dog. The dog is also super aggressive and I know 3 other people with german shepards, which are all super friendly. The dog bite my hand once when I startled it and went to pat it, even though it had been super friendly with me about 2 days before hand when I was throwing her the ball. The dog violently barks at me if its behind a gate, door or on a lead, but it ignores you if it has free access to you. Like once I had to walk up my mates long drive way by myself and the dog had been let out and it just followed me and I just ignored it and kept my hands away.

The other thing I wanna talk about is I think my mates dad kicks her. I remember my mate use to say that his dad doesn't treat the dog well. I also heard my mates girlfriend say not long ago that "she only listens to you if you kick her, but I'm the only one who doesn't kick her". I knew as soon as I meet the dog that its been hit though, without anyone having to mention it, as I've noticed it cower when my mate tells her to "fuck off" and puts his hand in the air as a threat or walks close to the dog showing dominance.

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Sounds like your friend's dad needs to to get a good whooping.

3. Kimpossible9

Kimpossible9 Fapstronaut

His dog, his choice, I guess?

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. You could report abuse in my state dogs are treated just as good or better than humans . To keep him from biting you could cary a few sausages in your pocket he or she will become your best friend ..

5. Breaking News: Neighbor Mistreats Friend's Dad; Hailed Hero by our Community

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    you care so much about this dog then steal it take it to another city an give it to therre animal shelter over there, issue done

7. My thoughts exactly. Whoever treats an animal that way needs to get a good ass whooping. We'll see how much they like it when I kick the crap out of them every time they do something I don't necessarily like.

They need to report the issue, and have the dog removed from that house. It's not good for anyone involved for the dog to stay there.

8. LOL. I wouldn't recommend vigilantism because it is a crime, but that doesn't mean I hate the idea.

9. Call the cops on him and keep yourself anonymous. Even if you're somehow wrong, better safe than sorry. Let them handle it.

10. Really man. Call the cops like TheSuperMan said.. He doesn't deserve to have a dog that keeps being treated the wrong way. Any owner shouldn't be treating a pet like that. If you don't act now the dog might be more mentally damaged or agressive towards other people then it might be hard for them to find a good home for her.