1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My girlfriend said some things that I'm not sure how to feel about

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by raspberrytea, Aug 5, 2019.

1. These youngins have given mature and intelligent responses. You could learn a lot from them lil’ feller.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

Young people , amirite ?? =]

3. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

There's a lot of truth in your sarcastic acknowledgement regarding my wisdom. If only you knew. I'll admit ive been a little trollish but you can't deny biology. There's a reason why emotional maturity occurs mostly after men reach 30. I'm not going to go into why that is here since you won't be able to grasp it. Not because you're an idiot, but you're simply not evolved enough yet to understand that biological truths supercede idealist baloney. There's a reason why idealism is most prevalent in young people and why words like pragmatic and practicality isn't. The arrogance of youth.... Rather, the ignorance of youth. But all shall be revealed in due time. Hopefully.

As for your little girl problem, the guy with the diplomas makes a good case. Although, the need to proclaim some authoritative position in such trivial matters as these seems redundant , if not altogether baffling. But hey, good for him. My advice at 32 and six years your senior is simply this...drop her asap before she realizes what a insecure loser she has for a bf and drops you first. That way, when youre no longer with this person you can at least have the peace of mind of knowing that you dumped her first. Because hey, that's important for young boys. Don't hate me , hate biology.

4. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

Maturity and Intelligence seem to be a subjective opinion on here instead of being irrefutable truths. I'm not surprised though. Afterall, these are men, that need a community around them to help them not indulge in self abuse on the daily, multiple times a day , and then come here to engage in virtual flagellation with men just as weak as them. I fail to see the maturity in that.

5. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

O-kay. And taking the time to explain at length how mature, intelligent and secure you are is very very mature. Good for you.

6. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Who gives a fuck man, she's your girlfriend, not anyone elses. You are the most attractive men to her in her life right now, that's why she is dating you.

NitricOxide likes this.
  7. Oh so you don’t have any of these problems with self-abuse, correct? I wonder, do you also go into AA meetings to tell them they’re not intelligent or mature because they’re working as a group/community to stay away from drinking? Something tells me you wouldn’t do that because that would make you a deplorable and immature person. Yet here you are doing it to other addicts. I guess you think the internet gives you a free pass because you’re not being an asshole directly to these people’s faces? Or maybe it’s because you hate your own inadequacies so much that you have to come here and insult others in some juvenile attempt to make yourself feel better or more superior?

Way to contribute.

Deleted Account and NitricOxide like this.
  8. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

I'm guessing those questions are rhetorical? =] Which begs the question are rhetorical questions even the best way to formulate a post to someone. I'm genuinely curious. In general. English huh. What a dumb language. Asking someone if they are all those things while having already made up ones mind that they are indeed those things, idk it just seems snivelish and immature. I digress...

I agree with your post. All of it. I was just baiting. I apologize. It's one of those days. Feeling mischievous. No more malice from me here on out. Have a blessed day.

Apparently I can't post emojis here. So y'all will just have Imagine a sad face and a thumbs up.

Alright, no more baiting ....

9. Apology not accepted. I don't buy it for two seconds. You can't explain away all of these incredibly rude and disrespectful comments with "sorry, I was having a bad day." Screw that. Everybody has bad days. That doesn't give you an excuse to act the way you're acting. Incredibly ironic that you're bragging about how wise and mature you are while acting like a damn troll on an internet forum. You can't just treat people like crap and spout off all this arrogant nonsense and then be like "sorry, my bad, I'll stop" after you've had your fun. That's such bullshit.

If you think less of me, then honestly, good. I don't want the stamp of approval from someone like you, because you clearly have no idea what wisdom and maturity even are. Maybe spend your time here lifting others up instead of tearing them down, and get over yourself. And don't excuse your behavior by saying you had a bad day. We all have bad days. That's not an excuse. Apologies mean absolutely nothing when you follow them up with a bullshit excuse like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019
  10. Oh wow, I just read that comment again and you didn't even say you had a bad day. You said you were "feeling mischevious." Well in that case, you can keep your bullshit apology, as it means absolutely nothing.

11. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

I was trying to make amends. Clearly, you're not a very forgiving person. That's OK. But I meant every word of it. Your reticence is understandable. They say music
    Brings people together so Here's My attempt at doing just that . Enjoy.

12. Oh give me a freaking break, dude. You don't give a crap about "bringing people together." And I'm very forgiving when people actually take accountability for their actions instead of making BS excuses.

13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

An old man's ramblings.

14. I believe they were the perfect way to formulate a response to you.

Excuse me if I doubt the sincerity of your apology.

You can post emojis on here, but I’ll let you figure that out for yourself.

Deleted Account and NitricOxide like this.
  15. Hey! Pipe down, ya whippersnapper!

16. NitricOxide

NitricOxide Fapstronaut

But you liked the song, yes?? o_O

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

S.jpg

NitricOxide and Deleted Account like this.