1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my hands have started shaking...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by rocketmonkey, Dec 10, 2015.

1. rocketmonkey

rocketmonkey Fapstronaut

It has been almost two weeks since l started the nofap chllange. So far I menaged to refrain from masturbation and I have mantained my will strong. I had just a small incidents few days ago; I came in my pants while I was asleep but I can't rembember anything so I guess it doesn't count. However, I feel very frustrated, my hands have strarted shaking and I feel costrantly horny....any tips? cheers guys.

2. rocketmonkey

rocketmonkey Fapstronaut

Holding up,holding up, mate. Weekend is the harsh part actually. Too many charming girls around, and since I am trying to not spend to much time alone at home to avoid any temptations, I go out very often. the hand shaking is almost gone. Hope you are doing fine too :D

WarriorScarr likes this.
  3. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

Haha xD, "Hands on your cock, reset the clock''
    But its weird i am on day 4 now and i also noticed my hands start to shake sometimes.

rocketmonkey likes this.
  4. rocketmonkey

rocketmonkey Fapstronaut

I have reached the third week and I have started to feel less the urge of masturbating. It means my brian has started processing the chenges, even if I have't experienced any massive natural boner or even morning glory? should I be worried? on the contrary my balls are very big and every time I stare at them I feel strangely masculine and very proud of myself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Interesting, I have noticed my hands are shaking recently. I'm going to attribute the shakes to coffee, although I'm not drinking any more coffee than I normally do. I really don't think my hands shaking is related to nofap, but it might be?