1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My heads fucked

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Doomsday, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Doomsday

Doomsday Fapstronaut

Day 13 PM and day 6 O free my cock is feeling good my finances bits are feeling good but I still can’t O in sex.
    Now I think I’m getting anxiety about it and a real complex please someone tell me this is normal in nofap

2. It is certainly your anxiety brother! I went through the same and for me it was all about my mental state. It will come back. Addiction recovery is not only about staying abstinent but also to reorganize and change your life and thoughts. Don't force anything. Enjoy the moment with your SO and it will come back faster as you think.

Also, there is no need to orgasm! Women do not reach orgasm always, so why should men. Do not stress about it. You still can have so much fun together without it. Right? :)

3. Doomsday

Doomsday Fapstronaut

Thanks man makes perfect sense

4. Control it and stop letting it control you.

5. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Hey there, sorry to break this to you but it will likely take a lot longer than that before you are fully functioning in real-life sex again. There's a reason 90 days is the standard prescribed for a reboot and if you have PMO'd for many years then full recovery could take much longer than that.

The important thing is when you fall, start back up right away. If you can put together a "streak of streaks" the improvements will come, I promise. 99.5% of the guys on here didn't just decide one day to quit PMO and put up a 100+ day hardmode streak their first time out. Maybe they got 2 weeks, fell down, started up, got another 2 weeks, fell down again but kept going and the next time got to 2 1/2 or 3 weeks. And so on. This is a marathon not a sprint so just take that mindset and you'll be good.