1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My heart is breaking and I'm lonely.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by J053H32n4nd32, Apr 12, 2021.

1. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

I've had Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely by the Backstreet Boys stuck in my mind. I don't listen to the song that much but it's how I feel.
    "Lyrically, the song deals with heartbreak and how the protagonist is dealing with loneliness."I've dealt with heartbreak after my first breakup with my ex girlfriend. I've been lonely ever since that breakup in 2014. It's been almost 7 years since I've asked her to be my girlfriend. I've written it on a note because I was scared that my mom would find out by recording it or having a big show on put on her for her.

Iohannes likes this.
  2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Just move up, there are another woman in this world

3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

That was 7 years ago. You’ve got to move on with your life. Most people experience heartbreak at one time or another. I have definitely had my fair share in life.

4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Hearthbreak is a huge pain, but you just have to stitch your heart back together, and carry on, It may happen again, after a couple of them you become so good at stitching and putting it back together that is no biggie.