1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My history again?

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. PLEASE, HELP!!!

2. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

What's going on?

Eremite likes this.
  3. Strong temptation :(
    I've left home for errands and talked to a forum friend and felt better. It's comforting not to stay alone with the temptation.
    But I'm still afraid of if it persist when I return home...

born3 and Eremite like this.
  4. This is 4th consecutive day

5. Are you still in need of help?

6. Try this:

1. Physically move away from temptation. Go outside. Go for a walk. Do something.

2. Pray - In the name of Jesus I bind you spirit of lust and send you to the foot of the cross to be judged by the Lord.

born3, Mara43 and Eremite like this.
  7. 3. Pray - Precious Blood of Jesus, wash over me and protect me from the wickedness and snares of the devil.
    4. Pray - Jesus, Mary and Joseph, St Maria Goretti and my Guardian Angel; please help me.
    5. Imagine something good. Ex. a day at the beach. A sunrise. Flowers in a garden.

born3, Mara43 and Eremite like this.
  8. I am praying a decade of the rosary for you right now.

CPilot, born3, Mara43 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Matthew 26:39 (RSVCE): And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt.”

born3 and Mara43 like this.
  10. Done. But now I have returned to home.

I pray.

THANK YOU! I loved it.

Amen

Eremite likes this.
  11. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

I am glad you got through the temptations. I will also pray for you. You are doing so well btw, keep moving forward and staying close to God.

Eremite and Mara43 like this.
  12. Thanks, especially for your prayer.
    This isn't easy, is painful and exhausting, but God helps me. I alone can't resist

Eremite likes this.
  13. I'm feeling about to fall.

My God, please, uphold me. 50% of me wants to give in and 50% wants to resist. I can't resist without you!

If you're reading this, please pray with me.

Eremite likes this.
  14. I pray and hope you’re in a better place @Mara43

Mara43 likes this.
  15. Thanks, thanks!!!
    Several times I almost fell, but I didn't. I went to mass and was with Jesus in the Holy Sacrament.
    I'm better now but still "unstable"

CPilot and Eremite like this.
  16. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I will be in Blessed Adoration this morning and I will be sure to pray for you and all of us who visit here.

If my miserable example of years of sin can be of any help, I offer it to you. After decades of committing this sin, I am now nearly 31 months free of it. In the early days of this rehabilitation, temptation was at times very strong but with prayer and devotion to God, temptation is not nearly as intense as it was before. Be assured, with frequent prayer the temptations become no stronger than a puff of wind and the knowledge that we are not dragging around the weight of serious sin is well worth the effort.

One line of prayer that helps me when I am tempted is to ask the Holy Spirit to show me the ugly fiction that runs through P fantasies. The actors are products of surgery, copious makeup, constant exercise and diet. They perform for money with no thought for the damage they do to others. The acts they perform are not loving but rather objectifying and debasing to genders and humans in general. Written fantasy is no better with unrealistic scenarios describing happiness from sinful behavior that would ultimately bring misery in real life. The evil one has conjured all of this rubbish in order to ensare silly humans. Holy Spirit, please show me how foolish this is and protect me from it.

Mara43 and born3 like this.
  17. Thank you very much!!!!
    Praise God! Congrats! :-D
    And to themselves. My AP told me about an article which mentions the life expectancy for them is 37 years... Poor people! They need our prayers.

Btw, I've not much problem with P. My main problem is with M. Yesterday's strong temptation was about M... But it's also so artificial and objectifying...

Amen!!

I hope today will be a better day :emoji_pray:

CPilot likes this.
  18. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Pentecost Sunday - a great day! Holy Spirit come into each of our hearts. Inspire us, cleanse us, direct us. Thank you God!

born3 and Mara43 like this.
  19. Amen!!!

born3 likes this.
  20. Celebrating 30 days of staying clean!!!

Thanks God and you for your prayers!!

:emoji_smiley::emoji_balloon::emoji_confetti_ball::emoji_musical_score::emoji_pray:

again, Pathfinder01 and born3 like this.