1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My issues with relationships

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Harbinger1, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Harbinger1

Harbinger1 Fapstronaut

Hello, so in this I am going to probably open with several personal points about myself that probably go have their own thread, but for my own frame of mind its perhaps best to place them all here first.

1.So, I am a virgin (not out of choice :p)
    2.I had one girlfriend in high school (rather lopsided relationship where I put the time in and she ended up being quite indifferent)
    3.I am currently in university where I have interacted with women at clubs but not very well in a 1 on 1 social context.
    - Ex. I can be charasmatic but asking them out is a bit tough for me
    - Ex. Struggle to tell when a woman is interested and how I can best approach that
    4. I am (out of some weird burst of confidence and ability) in a sort of non-commital relationship. Though we have put this on hold due to the fact that we both have a lot of work and I am traveling outside the country for christmas. Sort of worried it might be a repeat of a relationship where they don't put time in.

So considering this context I have a lot of concerns
    1. I am worried I still struggle with engaging with women to ask them out
    2. I feel like its really tough for me to interact particularly because I am unsure of what is appropriate behavior, so I don't really try anything.
    3. I am VERY worried about my sexual performance particularly with the effects that excessive masturbation has had on sexual stamina.

So yeah, not sure if there's any advice to be given on these, but very happy the hear peoples thoughts since don't really discuss these issues with anybody.