1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Journal

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Marche

Marche Fapstronaut

Entry 12 - Day 0

I sought it out and dove right into it again. Countless times I've said "I'm sick of this" -- But apparently not -- I can't make the lasting change that I want to make; that you want to make in me. Lord Jesus, I cannot do it.

If there's anyone who can, You can.

Help me, please. If you are willing.

Tao Jones likes this.
  2. Jesus replies: Yes, we can - and this is more than Obama's one.

I restart too, so let's do it together!

3. You are right to say that we cannot make the lasting change needed. Only he can change our hearts, but while he is always willing and ready to do so, he will not usually do so against our own desires. So, we must trust him enough to subject ourselves to the painful surgery we must undergo to have the sin cut out of us. Having the cancerous tendrils of PMO removed from the deepest recesses of our hearts and minds is painful indeed. Even if we hate it, it is so hard to see it go...but what awaits us is far better, if we will just endure the pain for a little while.

Stick close to him. Breakthrough will come if you do not give up, but it never will if you do!

Marche likes this.