1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Journal

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Hi everyone
    I have started to escape MO and today I have completed 8 days without it and being away from it boosts my self confidence. I just want motivation to continue this and win in my life

2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Congratulations! What proactive steps are you taking to further your success each day?

Keli, jw2021 and rachitmunjal like this.
  3. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

I am keeping myself busy and staying away from social media but I need some motivation to lose my weight

jw2021 likes this.
  4. jw2021 and rachitmunjal like this.
  5. jw2021

jw2021 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on the sobriety you have achieved so far. I'll be cheering you on!

rachitmunjal likes this.
  6. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Means a lot!

jw2021 likes this.
  7. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Just spreaded positivity to the people who were either feeling low or were doing good. It feels so good!

jw2021 likes this.
  8. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Hi everyone I completed my day without PMO and feeling good. Today was a horrible experience because 2 times my urges were high and I tried to do it but stopped eventually. God please give strength to me so that I can fight with my inner self and never give up in my life

CPilot, Mts209, jw2021 and 1 other person like this.
  9. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Today my 9th day has started & I hope I will surely continue this today

Mts209, jw2021 and Tao Jones like this.
  10. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Oh lord please forgive me!
    I actually searched and watched 18+ scenes(not P) and I was literally very close to break my steak but then I closed and didn't did it. I am thankful to God to keep me away from this

NfBigGlP, Keli, CPilot and 1 other person like this.
  11. If we give lust an inch, it will take everything. We cannot afford to allow this. You have been forgiven -- now get back on track!

Keli, rachitmunjal and jw2021 like this.
  12. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

I have finally completed 10 days without PMO. Thank you God for all your support and thank you to all people who are reading my journal and spreading positivity.

13. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

awesome man!!!!

rachitmunjal likes this.
  14. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Today is my 12th day and it is getting harder and harder day by day. Yesterday I had a sexual dream which made ejaculation. The urges are increasing day by day and I am getting trapped into them and try to jerk off but every time I stop myself after making my p*nis hard

CPilot likes this.
  15. Now stop yourself before you even start to touch yourself. Step by step, move away from lust and toward Christ's satisfaction within you.

Keli, CPilot, rachitmunjal and 2 others like this.
  16. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Don't give up!, It will eventually get easier but you'll have to get through these weeks first. You're doing so well already, would be a pity if you have to start over, so keep going! And like Tao said try stopping yourself before touching.

rachitmunjal likes this.
  17. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

12th day completed and today I tried to touch myself but from now I will avoid doing it

Kemar935 likes this.
  18. Mts209

Mts209 Fapstronaut

I so can relate! I'm at 17 days but the last three days have been hell. It's difficult to even shower in the morning but by God’s Grace I'm making another day too.

rachitmunjal likes this.
  19. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I have known the powerful urges you are undergoing and I am guilty of the "edging" that you describe. It took me far too long to see the obvious. Do not follow my example. We must accept the cold hard fact that we cannot trust ourselves. We cannot rely on our human determination to avoid this sin. Certainly we must come to the battle and fight with all we have but we will lose the war unless and until we put our trust in God to keep us free. If you are tempted to touch yourself, instead stop and pray to the Holy Spirit. Ask Him to defend you from these temptations. Prayer. It is the only sustainable method to freedom from lust. Without this plan, we may win a battle or two but we will ultimately lose the war.

rachitmunjal, Kemar935 and Tao Jones like this.
  20. rachitmunjal

rachitmunjal Fapstronaut

Hi everyone
    Hopefully I have completed 15 days but still my urges are high which make me to open any 18+ content and just do it but I am controlling myself after watching that 18+ stuff. I am feeling guilty that one day I can break my streak and cannot get out of this sin. Sorry for not logging in for 3 days. But now I will be regular

Kemar935 likes this.