1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my life at day 5

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by sam200, May 4, 2018.

1. sam200

sam200 Fapstronaut

im facing great temptations and my life but im resisting as hard as i can ... even my gf started talking to me about a wet dream that she had which is a kind of a temptation , i think that i should talk to her anymore ...idk i need help guyss . i will never give up thou

PMO addict likes this.
  2. PMO addict

PMO addict Fapstronaut

Hi @sam200 ! Great job making it to day 5. I would say just keep posting and reading on the forums. You might not need to break up with your GF. If you just let her know you are trying to stay off PMO and would appreciate her to be sensitive to that. IE not mention things that might trigger you, for now, while you try to recover. I mean you could do whatever you want in that regard, but I wouldn't want to lose a good relationship over it when there are other options.

Other than that the forums have helped me not get into a struggle so far so maybe it will help you too :)

3. sam200

sam200 Fapstronaut

i will thank you broo for help

PMO addict likes this.