1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My life is changed forever.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by JesusDied4me, May 4, 2020.

1. JesusDied4me

JesusDied4me Fapstronaut

I made it 1 month, and I can honestly say all the hell and misery I went through to get here is completely worth it. For everyone who thinks it can never change and it won't get better, I hope you read this.

Masterit, Stream07, Squirt and 7 others like this.
  2. Thanks for sharing. I know. Its been a while since I managed a good streak. You are an inspiration!

Hustlerr and Abdul_abc like this.
  3. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

it is but for me it feels like hell still but it gets better by the day for sure

4. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Very good. Hit that day 60 target now!

lardy_renewed and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  5. It is completely normal to feel like hell even at day 30+. I have been there many times. Every streak is different. The only thing that matters is that you stay ahead of your brains tricks :) For every time you say no to the urges, your addiction neural pathways weaken. You will thank yourself later. Every second of pain is ultimately worth it. You can even go one step further and embrace the pain. It is all a part of the process.

6. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Well done! Remember that there will be occasions when you have a flicker of a thought of going back! Don't worry when it happens, but prepare your body and mind for those days. Press on friends.

7. ayanaambe115

ayanaambe115 Fapstronaut

Good job keep streaks. Set your target for 90 days. GOOD LUCK