1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My milestones.....

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Srisurya, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Today is my day 24 starting.....I consider this as my first milestone as this is my longest streak everdone by me...I am happy that this time I am more determined than ever before and ready to face any urge with my witts.i consider my 2nd milestone as day30 and again on day 30 i am gonna write my opinion.upto today from around 6th day I am experiencing flat line but now I am coming out of that.....day before's yesterday test I wrote is great,after long time I am able to memorise fast than before (ie that the time period of pmo)....now I started to get back little bit of good memory... now I remember what i should have to remember....I consider this as my very first mini superpower and gonna take this as encouragement and go forward.....that it for now guys bye.

2. ExuberantJellyfish

ExuberantJellyfish Fapstronaut

Keep it up! It does almost feel like a superpower right? haha. Because you are fighting off the demons of lust, something that is extremely addictive and free. It takes superhuman will power to do this.

Srisurya likes this.
  3. KobeIsTheGOAT

KobeIsTheGOAT Fapstronaut

It's definitely a super power. I'm sure it's easy to laugh at that from somebody who has never thought about trying it. You're gonna kick this like a bad habit (get it, cuz it IS a bad habit)

4. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Today I completed day 26 and I rewarded my self with vennila chocolate mix icecream....after a long time...that's it for now bye.

big_u01 likes this.
  5. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Today morning day27 I relapsed...I don't feel bad or depressed because I broke my previous record witch is like 22..23 days...this time again I will break my record.....I will come out of pmo at any cost....bye guys..