1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My morning now.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Oct 20, 2019.

1. I used to be a lazy, fat kid. No motivation and no inspiring stuff in life. Now I'm doing better and I'd like to share my morning with you.

When you wake up in the morning, first things first - no food. No food until 11 or 12. Fuck that! It takes away energy. Let your body wake up. Slowly and peacefuly stretch yourself. Your muscles, your whole body and spirit. Then do pushups. Slowly, with no forcing. Do how much feels natural and let the last 2-4 pushups to be really hard. So hard you feel fire in your hands and chest! Don't do much wide push-ups. Do more within the shoulder area kind of spread. I hope you get what I mean. Then give it a rest and do 4 more sets. Try to do same amount. Then give yourself a little rest and then do a plank. A good one. A burning one. A hard one. If you can easiliy go 2 minutes, do 2 minutes 40 seconds. Each morning add 20 seconds. It will be hard but noone said it's easy to get great body. If it would be so easy, we would have more fit dudes out there ;) Do that plank with patience. Don't be bitching like "I cant. No big deal if I cut 10 seconds" These ten seconds can make you in a champion you want to be. After all that I'll have a cup of a coffee or just give a listen to a good old rock/metal song that hypes me up and then goes 10-12 minutes in cold-ass shower. Like legit. In the beginning it's cold a bit, but last 3 minutes are the coldest water possible. Just stand there and do it. No excuses!

Alphabeast likes this.