1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Most Ambitious Goals for 20'-21'

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by väljer, Sep 26, 2020.

Dear reader, do we have any goals in common?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. väljer

väljer Fapstronaut

My list:
    - B1 level in Swedish
    - B1 level in Spanish
    - Making a 3D model for a client
    - Coding a simple game
    - Sharing my experience on YouTube by making a video every week
    - A Straight A Student
    - Quitting picking on my acne
    - Reading 5 books each month
    - Quitting sugar

En?gma likes this.
  2. väljer

väljer Fapstronaut

By making this list I'm truly vulnerable in every point at the moment. This is what it takes to expose some truth about myself for a greater purpose.

That purpose being to share my journey, showing others that they are no less capable of achieving their elements in their own personal lists.

1. B1 level in Swedish
    Source: Duolingo and YouTube
    When: Every morning during breakfast
    How much: 10 minutes, 1 new word

2. A Straight A Student
    Source: Geo and Algebra PDF of my course and YouTube
    When: Every afternoon
    How long: 10 mins each, 1 page each

3. Making a 3D model for a client
    Source: Blender Guru and Official Blender Tutorials on YouTube
    When: Every night
    How long: 10 mins

-Goodnight-​

En?gma likes this.
  3. väljer

väljer Fapstronaut

Yeah thank you so much!!

4. väljer

väljer Fapstronaut

Day 1

Studied a ton over the weekend, couldn't finish my work cause I'm really slow to understand subjects. Don't get me wrong a little toughness doesn't make me quit.

P and M is a procrastination mechanism of mine. I can't lie, today it went through my mind but I pursued the challenge.

Like always, we have a choice to make. With my decision I've never been more serious.

[​IMG]

5. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Sugar is good for brain , quitting totally sugar inst healthy

6. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

For me M can be a procrastination mechanism too, hang in there!

väljer likes this.
  7. Oceanman1

Oceanman1 Fapstronaut

If you want to learn leanguages very fast use the apps Swedish by Nemo or spanish by Nemo forget about duolingo

väljer likes this.
  8. väljer

väljer Fapstronaut

Day 2
    It's midnight, was a stressful day. I was in so much stress today I didn't know what to do and now I got a stomachache. Why you might ask?

I ate 2 packs of chocolate. No dinner. It feels like hell. I've never done this before. This is not a usual habit of mine no worries.

I just started living on my own for the first time in my life so I guess it was because of that. I regret eating that much. I really want to sleep and just get over with this stomachache.

For once in my life, I'm alone in a 20m^2 single room in a country I'm trying to get used to. I have a support system that I'm grateful for surely, my family, my friends, ... but now I'm handling the majority of it. Now it's on me. I'm learning to live by it.

We all have our lows and this was probably one of my lows, I'm still proud that I made the right decision. To get up, despite my feelings and kept on the fight.
    As I said, after 10 mins of tears and frustration I picked up myself, that was a great victory for me. For once in my life I'm learning to pick myself up without my family.

There is no one but me who is responsible, and I'm not giving up. Yes I was overwhelmed by this work. I wanted to finish it as soon as possible. I'm not going to torture myself since I'm not feeling really good at the moment, I'm just going to have a rest.

9. väljer

väljer Fapstronaut

I screwed up, I did M. There is nothing more to say I'm moving on cause that's the only healthy solution in my case.
    Despite everything I'm a believer of taking small actions every time instead of crunching all at once.
    This is the way it is going. Today was day 1. Today I feel a deep gratitude towards myself
    [​IMG]