1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Nofap journal

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. 70*7

70*7 Fapstronaut

Back. Again. Again...
    Want to give it another go. 90 day challenge of no PMO. A this year is to go whole year without visiting anywhere inappropriate. Also to go another 12 months alcohol free. But first, the 90 days. Seeing spiritual director guy (part of diocese service) on 15th. Sertraline working generally. My vicar prayed prophetically that he sensed that this year is a year of adventure and fun though little scary at times due to facing new challenges. Great!!

vxlccm and Tao Jones like this.
  2. Congrats on 100 days so far!

vxlccm likes this.
  3. 70*7

70*7 Fapstronaut

No P no M no O for 2 weeks, but succumbed last night when I could not sleep and still awake at 2am. Best foot forward...

4. What was going on in your mind that you could not sleep? How will you address that same situation the next time it occurs? If PMO is not the answer, what is a better one?

5. 70*7

70*7 Fapstronaut

Good point. Had a drink that night so prone to snoring. Hense I was in spare room, hense opportunity to PMO. Same occured last night. Drink, spare room, PMO. Answer is to not drink. Last year I abstained from alcohol for 365 days. It helped reduce these situations. I will commit to abstaining again rest of this year. Alcohol also lowers my resistance you sin as well. It's like P and A join forces against me and are much worse when combined. Only I can stop it. With God's power.

Tao Jones likes this.
  6. I am also abstaining from alcohol for the time being. The disciple's life is one of periodic fasting!

70*7 likes this.
  7. esama

esama New Fapstronaut

Congrats and keep going!

I relapsed yesterday. I will have to create a journal too for accountability.