1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My parents won't let me go vegan

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 8, 2019.

1. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

2. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

I'm not vegan or vegetarian but this sounds like an excuse. Wanna be vegan? find a way.

Jal Say likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

4. Jal Say

Jal Say Fapstronaut

Thank you for the wishes yet again :)

You are right they didn't when they were young but they are professuonal and I just stated that to make their opinion clear as former world stars in the topic of body building / boxing.

You are totally right, it won't change a thing (the one with the gorilla)

You are not a bad Person, what they want to express I think is that your action is morally incorrect, by no means you as a human being. Or they truly believe so but then they have not thought enough about the topic.
    And the point with the picture, the first one is actually completly my position too, don't know about the second tough. But our interpretaion may be different, so to speak we don't see the same.

If you have ever seen whats happening in the industry I believe you could put your signature under the statement that whats happening every day in the animal industrie (over 98% of it) is beyond hell. It is the largest genocid with over one trillion victims every year. If the word holocaust wouldn't mean especially humans it would be the largest holocaust by far and that in one day.
    If everyone would see that I believe a lot of people would change their opinion especially because they love animals.

I believe that you love them but I believe you love pets - not animals in general.
    Because the consumer pays for that shit happening, even if we dont want that to happen. I ate animal products most time of my life too, I Loved the taste too and at First I definitly didn't choose veganism because ethics but that changed over time.

Same with fishing.
    The best way to save fishs is not eating them. The largest amount of plastic in the ocian is because of fishing nets. Over 50%.

Also I hope that wont offense you but if we can discuss - In my opinion stating'I love animals' and paying for that happening is like saying 'I love my children' just to hit them everday. Because buying products is a choice we almost do daily.

Okay I hope that you have a great day too, mine was pretty good so far - day 70 is done :)