1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My plan for New Years

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Captain Rex reporting. Hello all you fapstronauts! Now that the year of 2018 is coming to an end, the year of 2019 is coming just around the corner. I have my plan to share with you guys and gals.

My plan is to start eating healthier. I'm going to start cutting way back down on sugar. I had way too much of the sweet stuff over the holidays. And even though I'm not overweight, I hate having those sugar hangovers. I hate the feeling of tiredness and guilt after consuming so much sugar. So it's about time I start eating a flexitarian diet.

So what's a flexitarian? A flexitarian is a person who mostly emphasizes on eating plant-based foods more than meat and other animal products. And typically, a flexitarian would also try to go at least once a week without eating any meat.

I'm choosing this diet because I can still enjoy eating lean meat like chicken and fish but also reap the benefits of eating lots of fruits, veggies, nuts, legumes, etc. It also makes eating out a lot easier as well. I just feel like I would have a whole lot more freedom over what I eat as opposed to going vegan.

And keep in mind that I'm not here to start a war over which diet is better. This is not about whether veganism is better than eating meat or not. This is just a lifestyle that I want to live for next year.

So anyways, do you have a plan for New Years? If so, what are going to do that will make next year better than this year? Got any thoughts? I would like to hear them. Captain Rex, out.

leo da king and Buddhabro like this.
  2. I actually did slip up once recently but I managed to get myself back in the groove so I decided to not reset my counter. If I did, that would only demotivate me, which would lead to me slipping up more and more so I decided to leave the counter the way it is.

leo da king likes this.