My PMO tracker disappeared

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Namekian23, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me out with this. I just noticed that my PMO tracker no longer exists. Not only that, but I can't see others' PMO trackers either. I just noticed this today. Why is this happening? For some reason, not only do I can't see mine or the other Fapstronauts' PMO trackers, but they can see mine. This is weird; someone help me please.

Thomas Vanhaecht likes this.
  2. SyrusDrake

SyrusDrake Fapstronaut

That green bar in your signature?
    I tried to create one for myself today and ran into some unrelated problems. However, I noticed something that might be relevant to your issue: When I tried the process in Chrome instead of Firefox, all the trackers were gone. In FF, they still function as usual.

3. BuddhaPunkRobotMonk

BuddhaPunkRobotMonk Community Manager
    Staff Member

Looking into it, Namekian. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

4. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

That's just weird because I've always used Chrome and never had this problem until now. And ironically, right around the time you made your post, my tracker went on again o_O Maybe you should try Enternet Explorer or Firefox.

5. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Hey man, my tracker went back on again which is really weird; however, I still can't see everyone else's trackers. If you can solve that problem that would be great, but if not, that's fine. As long as I can see my own tracker I'm good.

6. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

The PMO-Tracker is a 3rd party application by @CrazyGopher. They seem to be working for most people, but we've heard reports of problems.

7. ujjing

ujjing Fapstronaut

pmo tracker is not working, the webpage opens to completely blank page, nothing appears, please resolve the issue...

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  8. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Again, the PMO-Tracker is a 3rd party application. It is outside of our hands. The best that we can do is reach out to the coder.

9. NF SINCE BIRTH

NF SINCE BIRTH Fapstronaut

I have exactly the same problem. When I try to open it in firefox or explorer I get a blank page. It started happening after I deleted my google counter so that may be part of the problem. Going to try a few other options and see if anything works.

10. Someguy777

Someguy777 Fapstronaut

I noticed it yesterday when I logged on for the first time in a while. I thought it was the universe subtly letting me know I should have come here *before* indulging that whim to look at some pictures.

Well, broken apps or not, I'm still going to try to stay clean another day :)

11. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

Doesn't work for me either. It displays a blank page. The one on my phone is moody as well for some reason. Currently reinstalling it and hoping for a fix for the forum tracker.

12. Looks like the sites been having problems. I can't get passed login or create a new tracker. Shame.

13. Jen@8675309

[email protected] Distinguished Fapstronaut

I've noticed that they randomly appear if you keep refreshing the page. For what it's worth, I'm using chrome. I haven't experimented with Firefox or IE yet.

rave756 likes this.
  14. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

Still can't create a tracker - is someone checking what could be the cause?

15. I Free I

I Free I Guest

My PMO tracker is always disappearing as well but it come's back when it wants to. I noticed if I keep backing out and refreshing the page, it'll pop up again. like @alexander said,
    "The PMO-Tracker is a 3rd party application by @CrazyGopher. They seem to be working for most people, but we've heard reports of problems."

16. IGY

IGY Guest

Can someone on the staff explain/remedy a problem that keeps recurring with my counter?

Sometimes it is included in my signature and sometimes it isn't. I have noticed that if it is missing, but I then click on someone else's counter, my counter appears on that page. When I return to the thread I was on and I refresh the page, my counter is visible again in my signature. Is there a glitch that can be fixed so I do not have to keep doing this? Thank you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

What happened to my PMO tracker? It was working yesterday, now it's gone?

18. mcrcvrng

mcrcvrng Fapstronaut

I see it right now. But I know they've been having trouble with it, people who are new couldn't get one.

19. IGY

IGY Guest

Yeah mine keeps disappearing and I remember @Rubidium mentioning that he has the same problem. :oops: To get it to show again, I click on someone else's counter and a new tab opens showing my counter. Then I refresh the NoFap page and it comes back. But could somebody fix it so we don't have to bugger about with it? :rolleyes:

20. Reuby

Reuby Distinguished Fapstronaut

Correct, my counters are gone half the time. Sometimes they are there in all threads except my journal, sometimes only one is there.
    The pmo tracker is a third party app, so I don't think anyone around here can fix it.