My PMO tracker disappeared

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support and Feedback' started by Namekian23, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Fallior

Fallior Fapstronaut

Yeah, my counters are completely gone. They are supposed to be in my signature but i haven't been able to see them in quite awhile and have no idea how to access them anymore.
    Note: Half the time I'll be able to see my top counter though, like right now, but the bottom counter I haven't seen since the glitch first started.

2. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

So dear Friend how long it is going to take?

3. Alexander

Alexander Website Admin
    Staff Member

Not announcing an ETA yet because I'm not ready to commit to one. But it's being actively worked on.

NICEDUDE likes this.
  4. sirfapstinence

sirfapstinence Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

Where can I get a day counter for my signature? I've tried clicking on the ones that people are using but the website seems to be a deadlink. It doesn't work when I click on 'Make a new counter for me'. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

5. I think there's some temporary technical problems. It should be working once you click on the counter but I've also been experiencing problems with the counter. The Mods on this site are amazing, they'll get it fixed soon.

I think you just have to keep refreshing the page and try clicking it again. That's what I've been doing.

sirfapstinence likes this.
  6. sirfapstinence

Thanks man, really appreciate it. Will try again after sometime. Hope they manage to fix it soon. Cheers!

7. Reuby

Reuby Distinguished Fapstronaut

Do you have a google account? You need one to create a counter because it is a third party app. This means we can't fix the issues people are having with it. However, Alexander is working on a new tracker.

SMK likes this.
  8. sirfapstinence

I do have a google account but I still cant seem to get to the 'New Tracker' page.

9. sirfapstinence

To be more specific, if I'm signed in with google, it tells me that I don't have an existing tracker and gives me no option to create a new one.

10. Reuby

11. Reuby

Have you experimented using a selection of web browsers?

12. SMK

SMK Guest

All the Best to @alexander :)
    You are a champ man.

13. sirfapstinence

Just tried it on another browser and this is what it says:

This is the free online counter app.
    We are aware of a problem when creating new counters. Thank you for your patience.

Already signed up? To sign in, click or touch the button:

If I sign in, I'm redirected to a blank page.

SMK likes this.
  14. Reuby

I'm sorry about that.
    There are other counters out there on the internet you could use if you needed to.

SMK likes this.
  15. tattleen7

tattleen7 Guest

I Recently Deleted All My Trackers From My Signature And Wanted To Add A New One.Went To The Website PMO-tracker.appspot.com first page is fine but when i log in nothing happens a blank white page appears?

Anyone Else Facing This?

16. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

My PMO tracker consists of writing tally marks on my forehead.

17. tattleen7

tattleen7 Guest

Not In Mood Of Jokes Bro

Deadlihood likes this.
  18. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

You cannot create new trackers anymore on that website. However if you have there some old one you can still modify them (change text, change challenge, reset them and so on).
    Therefore if you have there any tracker do not delete it only modify it. As you can see mine is working pretty well.

SMK likes this.
  19. tattleen7

tattleen7 Guest

Oh Crap I Deleted All!

Do You Know any other alternative?

SMK likes this.
  20. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

YES. You can get one from this website.