1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My problem with dandruff solved!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jack1211, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Taking 100-150 mg of zinc capsules every day + washing my hair with head and shoulders everyday + eating a diet rich in red meat eggs and some veggies = no more dandruff.

2. You apply such harsh shampoo everyday? All my hair will get nuked if I did that.

Grey is colourless and Jack1211 like this.
  3. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I don't think its that harsh atleast for me but the thing is it didn't do anything to my dandruff but when i start taking oral zinc capsules my dandruff really dispeared its like a magic pill

4. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

I think i asked my doctor regarding this and he told me that the artificial shampoo removes the natural stuff present in hair.so daily application of ANY SHAMPOO may or maybe not the right way?
    I am sorry if I have opposite view.but please explain me brother.

Grey is colourless and Jack1211 like this.
  5. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

I indeed use head and shoulders everyday but when i use it i only put on just a little drop of it on my palm and i massage my scalp with it, i don't but the whole bottle! Its just so wrong on so many levels to do such a crazy thing because it may damage the scalp.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Zeeshaan likes this.
  6. I use head and shoulders every day. Every time I wash which is sometimes twice a day. No dandruff for me. But if I go like 3 days without using H&S the dandruf starts back up. After years of daily use, no scalp damage, no issues, thick head of hair.

7. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

So you have NOT gotten rid of dandruff. Mainly found a solution to get rid of any new dandruff and are pretty much on 0 balance if you keep the shampoo regiment on a daily.

You should experiment with no shampoo and keep the diet and zinc intact. See results.

Jack1211 likes this.
  8. Jack1211

Jack1211 Fapstronaut

Look... I think the soultion is like this for me...
    -90% zinc
    -5% diet
    -5% shampoo

9. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

still try it though :) shampoo is very powerful

Jack1211 likes this.