1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story and tips

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RiseToGreatness, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

Did you have sexual thiughts whenever you saw a women and your brain start fantasizing sexually leading to anxiety ?

Leader of ME and RiseToGreatness like this.
  2. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

yeah, before it was all the time, now it´s much less. now i tend to see womans as pretty and sensitive human beings. sometimes i still check them out but it´s more of a natural innocent atraction, not a lust atraction ;)

Leader of ME likes this.
  3. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

Ok thats great that you achieved . I havebeen doin nofap from few months, my mind has start fantisizing lil less whn but whenever i see some hot girl , sex thoughts start croping up in my mind , thn i get anxiety . What shud i do , i dont wana see all these triggers which bring sex thoughts but i can avoid as i have to go to work and there are girls everywher . I think if i keep seeing these triggers, i will not be able to recover or i just leave the work and sit inside my house for the time i recover . Pls guide me bro

4. RiseToGreatness

19 - *To prevent binging i recommend the following system:

1 - After the relapse, while you´re still numb, erase all content leftovers (if any) from the electronic devices.
    2 - Shutdown all electronic devices. All of them. Do this as sign to yourself that something serious has happened.
    3 - Write a retroactive entry on your journal. Detail the internal (thoughts, feelings...) and external (circunstances) events that lead to the relapse. Learn with the relapse and improve your strategy. "What will i do different next time?"
    4 - Be accountable for the relapse, in a community or with your AP.

5 - Read your buy-in (motivation for the reboot) or write a new one. Why do you want to overcome this addiction?
    6 - On the next 24 hours always stay around people.
    7 - Tighten your triggers prevention system on the following weeks, until you feel solid.

The first 4 steps are the most critical, and should be done immediatly after the relapse.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2023
    Augusto ramirez and Leader of ME like this.
  5. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

How can i join your group bro . Wat is your signature

6. Fysiker

Fysiker Fapstronaut

Thanks for this post.It really gives us motivation.I am a 19 yrs old boy suffering from this addiction for more than 6 years.I have tried nofap several times before.But I relapsed.Now I am starting again.I think that the knowledge you had shared with us would really help me in this process.

7. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

Bruh i need an ap partner, hmu

8. LekkerPotjie

LekkerPotjie Fapstronaut

WOW!!!
    It's like you spoke to me directly!!!! I cannot begin to explain how profound this post is and how much it hit home! Every single thing that you said is spot on applicable to me. Everything that I am going through is right there in your post, and the advice and resources are priceless! I cannot thank you enough for this and have actually saved the entire post to my Evernote library to serve as a daily reminder as to why I need to do this and succeed! Thank you very much for this and keep them coming!

9. Awesome! Congrats on all these great transformations, and thanks for sharing your story and tips!

10. RiseToGreatness

click on my signature where says "the lord of the rings challenge". or go to the challenges page and look for the lord of the rings challenge.

Leader of ME likes this.
  11. RiseToGreatness

hi bro, i can be your AP. no problem, just pm me ;)

Leader of ME likes this.
  12. RiseToGreatness

brothers, just a quick note to say that i´ve update guideline nº 5

Leader of ME likes this.
  13. There is a lot of good stuff here. Thank you!

RiseToGreatness and Leader of ME like this.
  14. I read through the benefits you got from the reboot, excellent job.

I did 97 days in 2018, and I got all of those too, and other ones.

Never forget: one day at a time.

RiseToGreatness and Leader of ME like this.
  15. Must read . All one should know . In replies to others you talk about lust and the brain. How much of it is artificial. I agree . But. In society a lot of women do all they can to be lusted .So P create patterns , ways that are not just objectification by men, women do it too . Women don't help men in this .

NEET2021 and RiseToGreatness like this.
  16. Thanks! A long read, but well worth it! Will come back and read it again whenever I feel the sense of slipping during my reboot.

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  17. RiseToGreatness

yes, because society is turned upside down. some womens promote objetification on their own. but that is still wrong. a woman (or a man) that flashes their body especifically to gain attention from others is because deep down she doesn´t give enough value to herself. people who love themselfs don´t need to flash out, they know who they are.

Leader of ME likes this.
  18. Dunamis_42

Dunamis_42 Fapstronaut

You are wise, seems like very good tips that can become very handy for me and my journey in a try to quit P&M

19. Vigour

Vigour New Fapstronaut

This is a beautiful blueprint. Thank you for all the effort that you put in for writing it.

20. Santi123

Santi123 Fapstronaut

Muy buena Historia e inspiradora para seguir adelante luchando contra esta adicción.

RiseToGreatness likes this.