1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story (Any advice is appreciated)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by pugsonshrooms, Feb 18, 2020.

1. pugsonshrooms

pugsonshrooms Fapstronaut

I am a 22 yo virgin. I met a girl through a friend 3 weeks back. For the first time in my life i asked a girl out(Thanks to Nofap ). She very politely told me that she is in a relationship already. But she would like to hangout as friends as she doesn't know a lot of people in my city.

I've been meeting her frequently and hanging out with her. I realized that she is a very nice human being and we have become very good friends. During these meetings i developed a small crush on her (Knowing that their relationship is not going very well because they are in different cities).

Yesterday i confessed to her that i have a crush on her. And i was overthinking and feeling bad because she was with someone else.
    To which she didn't say anything but wanted to know more about how i feel. She wanted me to talk to her so that i feel better which helped actually.

I also told her that i am a virgin, which was kind of embarrassing for me. But she told me that she won't judge me for that.

Now that I've completely accepted the fact that it will never work out with her and thought that not meeting her would be a good plan to move on
    , But she says still wants to meet as friends. She doesn't want me to stop meeting her. She repeatedly asked me if I'm going to stop meeting her now .

My feelings for this girl are not very strong and also we both are very different.

Now i don't know what to do, should i keep seeing her or should i stop?

2. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

There are many fishes in sea my friend move on :D and its not morally nice to force someone to love you just from my experience

3. mosabalsafi

mosabalsafi New Fapstronaut

I think you have a chance with her

4. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

Thats what i exactly trying to say :D

5. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

I think not man she already in relationship and its morally bad to intefere someone relationship because we want to smash her

6. achilles996

achilles996 Fapstronaut

If you really like this girl, there is nothing wrong with telling her your intentions. However, it is always best to be firm and upfront. Whatever you do, don't hang around her like a needy pup, hoping that some day she will see "how good you've been to her" and "how nice of a guy you really are." Women, generally speaking, are not sexually attracted to needy men, though they will string them along because they are non-threatening and give them a nice ego boost. A needy man will make a woman feel like she is significant, that she is in control--but she will always take advantage of him, even if not in a malicious or intentional way. Therefore, you MUST be assertive. Tell the girl that you like her, that you want to spend time with her, but that you want to date her and that you won't continue hanging out until she breaks up with her boyfriend. This signals to a woman that you are not a weakling, that you have self worth, and that you value your time. If you continue hanging out with her in limbo, she will likely think that you are someone who cant stand up for himself. Nothing could make you less attractive to a woman than that.

Deleted Account likes this.