1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by I’m Done!!, Jul 14, 2019.

1. I’m Done!!

I’m Done!! New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone, I’m twenty-one years old and I masturbate 2-5 times daily. I have decided to quit masturbation I’ve decided to be part of the 100 day NoFap challenge and I’m currently on my 11th day. It gets harder by the day but I have noticed some few improvements like my girlfriend appears to be more attractive and sexier than usual I sometimes get a boner just thinking about her. It’s my aspiration to finish the 90 day please wish me luck.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Usethe NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

White Sheep likes this.
  3. Nervesofsteel

Nervesofsteel Fapstronaut

Best part about starting nofap at your age IMO the possibility are limitless to achieve greatness.
    Cheers!