1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My story

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zx125, May 1, 2016.

1. zx125

zx125 Fapstronaut

My relationship to M started when I was round about twelve or thirteen, ever since that time it was something that I always did. I would feel guilty but I would always go back to it. I always used magazines but when the internet came along I started looking online. In more recent years I have started to use TV channels where you can phone up and talk to the models while you are M. In the last few years my relationship to M has changed, I have started to feel more guilt about doing it.

I have never had a romantic/sexual relationship and I feel as though this has contributed to my need/desire to M, I would like nothing better than t have a fulfilling relationship to put all my energy into.

2. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Put effort to become better every single day. This is some hard-ship. But stopping masturbation is simple. Change the mindset, the lifestyle. Become the person who has never heard about it.

Don't expect results quickly though. This journey builds our character and that's of insane importance.

Think about this, the pretty women you see around are working on themselves every single day. It has come the time to be a man worth of their level.

It's time to chase YOUR best version!

ShatterTheCeiling likes this.