1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Tabula Rasa

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Pietar, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Pietar

Pietar Fapstronaut

So yeah. After almost two years after realising Im addicted to P and M I decided to sign in to NoFap. This is very big movement, after constatly relapsing for over a year. The longest streak i had was about 8 days. Time to make it longer. I will start from 7 day challenge and it will move to 14 day straight after that. I have already read some great pieces of information that I will surely use in my daily adventure. Its already a day 3 to me so tommorow i will start posting my journal from day 4.
    I would also like to find accountance partner. No needs to be religous but would be nice. Im a male, 17 roman-catholic. Massage me if you are intrested
    Stay cool, stay awesome, stay clean

zaboomafoo and Yanis like this.
  2. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

Welcome to the Nofap-community.
    So you have your first experience with avoiding P and M. The 7-days-challenge with the option to prolong is great. In my opinion much better than a 90-days-challenge with the high risk of relapsing and relapsing again. The NO-PMO-journey is not easy but worth the effort. The community will support you.

Pietar likes this.
  3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome @Pietar, I'm so glad you're here. I hope you keep coming back!

Pietar likes this.
  4. Pietar

Pietar Fapstronaut

Thank you guys :)
    Day 4/7
    I had a nice 8 kilometer run which was pretty hard but I got it, beyobd that I did quite nice work but i would like to do even better. I know what distracts me from studying and I found the solution for it. I like having a lot of thing to study because i simply like discovering new stuff but it also keeps my brain away from edging and thinking about P. I thank the Lord for this day and I am sure tommorow will be even better
    Stay cool, stay awesome, stay cleen

2525 likes this.
  5. Pietar

Pietar Fapstronaut

I relapsed after 6 days. But when i pick up the challenge again it will be much longer, I believe it.
    Stay strong, stay cool, stay awesome

6. zaboomafoo

zaboomafoo Fapstronaut

Just think that how many great things you could achieve if you don't relapse anymore and struggle with useless things in your mind. You have a chance to make your life better. You have only one life so don't spend it in a way that you'll regret. You can do this!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017