1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My techniques to control premature ejaculation and have non ejaculatory sex

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by modern milarepa, May 22, 2021.

1. I have heard a similar story by one of my friend. He is a regular runner and had once told that running helps a lot when it comes to stamina during love making. I have never seen this friend of mine fall sick in last 12 years I have known him.

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's some high level energy alchemy right there, impressive.

[​IMG]

3. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

In my opinion if you are relaxed during sex, naturally you should ejaculate. Or am I wrong? (I have never had sex in my life, just asking)

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Bro I just explained it, oh well I just read you are virgin. Well, in that case remember the guys in American pie or any other teenage movie they get of nervous in front of the hot girl and suffer premature ejaculation because of it and over excitement, you fight that by being relaxed.

Also ejaculation during sex is the same as during masturbation you become tense just before you ejaculate.
    Read again the thread and don't think it in terms of sex but of masturbation.

5. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

yep i learned this from my hour long M sessions so i guess it was not all in vain.

6. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

superb posts.
    giving her my ejaculation without ejaculation -when youre doing this do you visualize energy going out through your penis or just your body?

7. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I have come to realice it's better not to. Women by nature know how to absorb male energy, try to keep your own energy which is quite hard to get in the first place. Sex is a bit of a battle too in a healthy way.

You can better combine the two microcosmic orbits yours and hers and move your energy as if it were one sigle microcosmic orbit that helps too.

The orbits join in the mouth and reproductive organs. I can't upload an image because it can trigger people. Search it

8. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

yes I know about the microcosmic orbit in fact I practice a bit of qi gong, yoga and meditation too. funnily enough, in times when I was with a girl and losing erection, every time we kissed I immediatelly felt a rush in energy and heightened arousal. its an energetic exchange for sure.