1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Thanks to Each of You

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Today, I a miserable sinner for 50 years, reached a new personal milestone of 200 days of chastity and heartfelt prayer. I want to express my sincere thanks to each of you. The thoughts and prayers of everyone on this forum are such a help! I thank each of you, whether you are a counselor or one seeking counsel (or both), for participating in this forum. Your thoughts and the church teachings you highlight, as well as the chance to express my thoughts and prayers, are a huge help to me. This forum is a sanctuary. It is not built of bricks and mortar but it is one built on the grace of the Holy Spirit manifested in each of us who come here to help and be helped. May God Bless all who read this post and everyone who is striving to do His will.

gabox, Reb10, patmandu5555 and 3 others like this.
  2. Happy for you and thank u, u r an inspiration. May God guide u to greater heights.

patmandu5555 and CPilot like this.