1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Transformation! (a bit)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Thechosenone, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

About 11 weeks ago I decided It was really time to stop with the fapping and start making myself healthier and fitter. So I started a bit of a regime at home, progressive overload style (it takes longer to build muscle this way). I was really unwell looking, I had no muscle and had the skinny fat type body. It was a shambles and I was a mess. After working out 3x a week for the past 11 weeks I think I look better.

I'm sharing with you guys the change in my body physique and I hope it can act as inspiration for ya'll to start with your journeys too. I was weak and frail, now I feel healthier more like a regular guy. Combined with nofap I feel so much better now. I know i'm not the fittest most muscular guy ever but I've improved and I feel and look healthier, Thanks ~

edit.jpg

ShotDunyun likes this.
  2. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

We're physique brothers! I've got a very similar one. Are you lifting? I've found out that calisthenics are a very good approach for a skinny fat person. You're looking good man, keep up the good work

Thechosenone likes this.
  3. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Yes man! I'm doing some dumbell workouts at home! Trying to increase my strength before I join the gym, I kughtbtry out calisthenics man, are there any good resources u can show me? There's a good youtuber called kinobody and yes got some good programs on how to build muscle, best way to do it is to gain strength

ShotDunyun likes this.
  4. Kennen

Kennen Fapstronaut

I was once an underweight ..
    But I've managed to normalize my weight.

I'm still doing calisthenics at home.
    I sometimes do dumb bells exercises.

If I have money and time, I go to gym.

5. You've lost size but got more definition, which is probably the best way to start. Once you've burned the fat you can add lean muscle to your frame; heck if you do it right you can burn fat and add muscle simultaneously.

6. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

http://skinnyfattransformation.com

I've found this site helpful! Lots of advice for the skinny fat type

Thechosenone likes this.
  7. Thechosenone

Thechosenone Fapstronaut

Yeah man from the info I've found out they all recommend losing the fat and getting lean to start off with, then build the muscle.

I was literally only eating like 800 cals a day at weight 65kg before I decided to count my cals, I'm eating around 1500 now, my maintenance is 1700 so I'm eating at a bit of a deficit, getting the protein in as well

I hear that some people on steroids/testosterone don't even need to workout and they gain ridiculous levels of muscle. I'm wondering whether the boost in T nofap gives can help build muscle faster - probably does