1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Myers Briggs Personality Type

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by NoFapChrist, May 19, 2015.

1. depo27

depo27 Fapstronaut

I'm an ISFJ.

ISFJs are traditional, loyal, quiet and kind. They are very sensitive to other people's needs because they are very observant. They have rich inner thoughts and emotions. They value stability and cultural norms. They are very adept at giving attention to detail. They do not seek positions of authority.

2. Congrelous

Congrelous Fapstronaut

http://cognitiveprocesses.com/

Be aware that the last letter on the personality type J or P says nothing about what cognitive functions are used, it only describes their orientation.

Learnya summin'.

INFJ aqui, btdub.

3. Kyle8884

Kyle8884 Fapstronaut

ENFP - I am a firm believer in the validity of the tests because it described me too well. I bought the full report because I was so intrigued.

BlackCoffee_ likes this.
  4. nfprogress

nfprogress Fapstronaut

INTP - resurrecting an old thread out of interest. When I looked into this years ago, it encouraged a great deal of introspection.

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

6. I'm an INFJ and I'm not very surprised about that. hah

7. Kyle8884

Kyle8884 Fapstronaut

I took it on 16personalities.com twice now. About 6 months to a year in between. ENFP-T .... Same result as before. This test is so interesting to me. There is no question for me the accuracy of this test. It nails me.

8. BrainPlasticity

BrainPlasticity Fapstronaut

TakingTheSteps likes this.
  9. yoyo1

yoyo1 Guest

10. deadrole7

deadrole7 Fapstronaut

INFP here.I'm a lot into arts, music and writing and it describes me pretty well.I get some sort of catharsis and calmness when I write.Any other INFPs who are into writing of some sort?

One more thing.One of the common benefits of nofap among lots of us is making us more social.I wonder if an Introvert came back and took the test after, say, 1 year of abstinence would he turn into an extrovert? I myself am a really shy and reserved person, just like the test describes.Though I've seen good benefits about my social skills, I still consider myself a reserved and highly introvert person.Can a longer streak make this change?

11. Hey, I was just wondering this earlier! I'm a writer. Just finished my first novel and I'm working on a second. Happy to talk writing with you whenever :)

12. deadrole7

deadrole7 Fapstronaut

Great to hear that! Congratulations on your first novel! Well I'm more into poetry, and sometimes plays, but not regular plays.I call them "Dreamy" plays, as I use a lot of surreal imagery in them.I prefer delving into surrealism and being "abstract" when I write.I think my main problem in writing is being unable to stick with a firm idea about a story and go on with it, so I fail at writing anything lengthy.
    btw who are your favorite authors?

13. Dreamy, surreal, abstract imagery plays. That sounds lovely! I don't wanna take over this forum, but I'll send you a private message in a lil bit.

14. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

I seem to recall I was ISFJ