1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Natural Weight Control

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kingarodo, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Kingarodo

Kingarodo Fapstronaut

The natural way of the weight loss is more effective for the weight reduction.
    Exercising and dieting are more natural ways for the weight loss. These ways are slow but effective than using diet pills, steroids, and weight loss surgery because these ways have no adverse effects for the health as compare to others.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  2. Culbert47

Culbert47 New Fapstronaut

I think Controlling weight naturally is very difficult. You have to work hard for that. Some people recommend weight loss pills to lose weight quickly. These pills have major side effects. So I always suggest using only the Green supplements that contain natural ingredients.

3. Alvaro63

Alvaro63 New Fapstronaut

It’s true that natural weight control is possible. I have lost certain amount of weight by doing yoga. I learnt yoga from some online yoga videos. It is more effective way than using diet pills and weight loss surgeries.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Weight loss is simple, eat less and exercise. It is the self control that is difficult. Don't look for a pill to make your life easier because you are only giving someone else your money for something that doesn't work.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Nathan36

Nathan36 New Fapstronaut

Yeah I completely agree that The natural way of the weight loss is more effective for the weight reduction. Its effects stay longer while weight loss pills work temporarily. Acupuncture is also a great way to reduce weight. If you are interested in weight loss acupuncture then please visit our acupuncture Mississauga clinic!!