need a female partner as a friend and to watch out for

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by desi, Mar 23, 2017.

1. desi

desi Fapstronaut

I need a female partner to advise me and learn more about no pmo as i think of sex when i see a woman and always think they are whores.
    please help.

2. Musta

Musta Fapstronaut

You said it yourself, you will think of sex when you talk to her too. Bad idea.
    Focus damn it!

kraanwater likes this.
  3. desi

desi Fapstronaut

A female can only explain their feelings so i would understand them correctly

4. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

I understand your reasoning, and have considered it myself, but this can be dangerous. The stuff accountability partners talk about can put you in a mindset that makes you more likely to relapse if you are of opposite sexes.
    Something that might help you achieve your goals is to read a book that features a nonsexual woman as the main character. This will help you adjust your views to be more realistic. After all, it was fictional circumstances that warped your view in the first place, so fictional circumstances may be useful in fixing the problem. I'll see if I can think up some titles for you to look into.

5. desi

desi Fapstronaut

Pls thanks for helping me..
    I am fully commited and would not relapse.

6. Jen@8675309

[email protected] Distinguished Fapstronaut

I'm going to move this to the AP thread.

7. desi

desi Fapstronaut

I am on day 31 and am controlling big.. The only thing lacking is still i think women as a sex machine only.
    So i need to understand her

BudoLife likes this.
  8. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

Look at yourself. This is your addiction talking for you, not you. Your posts here reek of rationalisation.

Besides that, it does not even make sense. You are going to get different opinions/advice from each woman (or man), there is no such thing as a single female opinion on something. Reverse the roles. If a woman saw a man as a sex machine only, how is it going to help to have a male accountability partner?

9. kraanwater

kraanwater Guest

You are playing with fire!
    examine yourself first, why do you see woman as sex objects? Is it just your mindset? work on changing that first then on your own, no female can do that for you.
    Give it at least 90 days PMO free and see if your perspective towards woman changes.

10. desi

desi Fapstronaut

thanks for your valuable support.
    Am on day 38. lets see...

kraanwater likes this.