1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need answer

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by vikingwarrior, Oct 19, 2019.

1. vikingwarrior

vikingwarrior Fapstronaut

Why would a girl keep contacting me when she doesn't intend to date me but she knows I want to date her? Shouldn't she be avoiding me?

2. how do you know she doesn't want to date you?

vikingwarrior likes this.
  3. vikingwarrior

Because I've aske her a couple times but she has always has an excuse to meet me. I have had contact on and off for some years with her. I used to come to her church and so on. I know she writes to alot of guys and almost know she is playing with me, but why????

4. Only women know, why the do what they do. If I was you, I'd not try ignoring her for a for a few weeks. If she likes you she'll start initiating contact

5. vikingwarrior

Yeah but that's the thing. She text me today after some weeks of no contact and aske how I was. But I know that she is playing with me but don't understand why. I wont reply to her

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I wouldn't either, she'll start chasing you if she likes you. Is she pretty?

7. vikingwarrior

She is super super pretty.

bluemax4 likes this.
  8. Give her a chance. If it doesnt go anywhere, leave her alone
    Simple.
    But women are strange and ive been confused by them a lot over the years. I think a lot of the times, they dont even know what they are doing.

9. That's going to make it harder then lol (no pun intended!)