1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help getting started

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Under construction

Under construction New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone! I am new and need a little help getting started. I have never been on a site like this before. But it is time! I am very interested in the weekly groups but I am not sure how they work. I did the medium tier but can upgrade if I need to. Please help guide me in the right direction. tia

Kemar935 likes this.
  2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

You have taken an important step towards rehabilitation by coming here. We need the inspiration that comes from interaction with others to keep the effort going and to progress. This forum is made up of people who recognize that need for Christ's protection and help to successfully beat these kind of temptations. So, if you want to come closer to Our Lord, by removing the barrier that sinful lust builds between yourself and God, you have come to the right place.

Start with a small prayer to Our Lord for help and then have a look at some of the resources permanently posted at the top of the home page for this forum. Visit this forum regularly. Tell us how your journey is going, ask for help and offer help to others. Sorry, I don't participate in any of the weekly groups but there are others here who can lead you to that. May God bless your effort with healing grace and the understanding that He loves you personally and deeply.

Under construction and Kemar935 like this.
  3. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

Welcome! Great decision you took to join this community, let's try and fight this together :)

Under construction likes this.
  4. Welcome! Check out the Resources tab in our group here. Lots of help to get you started there. I would recommend finding 2-3 APs on this site and begin checking in with them daily.

Under construction and Kemar935 like this.
  5. Under construction

Under construction New Fapstronaut

Sorry I am not used to the lingo yet. What is an AP?

6. Accountability Partner. https://nofap.com/glossary/

Under construction likes this.