1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NEED HELP on healing masterbation acne

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Redder, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Redder

Redder New Fapstronaut

Im a 20male asian. I’ve recently discovered that my acne breakouts (usually on the chin,cystic) are MAINLY caused by masterbation, or some said ejaculation and I know that these cause the hormone or some shits activate the sebum to be inflamed and then, acne. I’ve tried nofap and it definitely clear my face. But the question here is that, how to cope with fapping and having a clean face, like “how to heal fast” or “time to masterbate for lowest hormone reaction”. Right now I have the “heal fast” solution by taking amoxicillin(antibiotics), but regarding the liver/drug resistance of bacteria issue, I only use it when there’s a social night out ahead. I use 1 tablet 500mg and it takes 1 day to heal, not completely but acceptable, if I let it heal by itself, it may lasts long from 3 days to a week with more quantity of cystic acne. I know this solution is not good, so I am here finding alternatives. Thank you.
    Note: I had been nofap for like a month, hell even 2 before.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. jorg78

jorg78 Fapstronaut

Zinc helps with acne