1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help (please read and help me change my life)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Teenager, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Teenager

Teenager Fapstronaut

Hello. Iam 16 years old and Iam really depressed now a days. I lay in bed all day and daydream.I overthink a lot too . Now I want to busy in life I wanna focus on my studies and leave my screen addiction. I really want to change myself and learn new skills. Please suggest what could I learn from youtube or other websites that will help in my life . I want to change my routine and focus on self development . Please suggest good youtube channels and also some skills that I could learn .You can literally give any suggestions that would help me . I ordered some books to read but I dont feel like reading them coz of getting more dopamine from phone addiction. Suggest some biogeographies too so i can get motivation to study and work hard. Depression is really killing me and I don't do anything all day.please help and give tips to not waste my time .Also need your advice on building self confidence .
    Thanks
    P.S sorry for my bad english .

2. CoolRandomDesiDude

CoolRandomDesiDude Fapstronaut

My guy please search up Alpha M on YouTube. He gives loads of help on how to work on yourself and be the man you are cut out to be. What I would personally suggest for you is to organize your goals. What do you exactly want to hit? What is your plan to kick life's a**? Once you have that in order, please organize your daily schedule from there. Wake up and go to bed at the same time every day and allocate time as fit to working towards your goals.