1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with dissertation paper!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by vxk607, Jan 11, 2018.

1. vxk607

vxk607 New Fapstronaut

Hi Everyone,

I am a final year undergraduate student and my survey (The Role of Choice: Sex Buyers and the Demand of Trafficked Women - goo.gl/forms/ 2PL9c6rESwlzeIKE2) is part of my dissertation which seeks to understand why men buy sex from women and trafficking.

As some of these questions are personal, you are free to terminate at any time. I will not know your name, and there will be no way that anyone can learn you answered these questions. Data will be kept confidential and anonymous.

Please note that this survey is looking for MEN WHO HAVE PAID FOR SEXUAL SERVICES BEFORE. If you haven't, you are not eligible to do this survey.

I am hoping to seek at least 100 responses from people living all over the world.

Thank you so much!

2. TommyyS

TommyyS New Fapstronaut

It is not easy to write a dissertation. If you are not a good writer or you don't know how to do the proper research you will struggle with writing a good dissertation. I knew I could never write it so I decided to find someone who will write it for me. I found a lot of people, but I was afraid of being scammed. Finally I was able to find a website I could trust because they have great reviews and they will return your money if there is some problems with your work. I hired a professional from smartpapers247.com and my dissertation was done in 5 days and it was really good. I got the best grade and no one ever knew that I didn't write it.

Last edited: May 4, 2020
  3. Scott Robinson

Scott Robinson New Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing this article.

4. Scott Robinson

Scott Robinson New Fapstronaut