Need Help with my Crush....

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by DrAwesome04, Sep 22, 2017.

1. DrAwesome04

DrAwesome04 Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    First of all let me give the background , so it may serve you better .
    I am a medical college undergraduate, in the first year , the college began just 2 weeks ago.
    The college timings are 4 hrs for now(will increase later). There are a total of 150 students in my batch, divided into 3 sections for Practical Classes, alphabetically.
    Now, I saw a girl on my first day and I am blown away (still). She is the perfect mixture of beauty and genius.
    So there are 2 Theory classes and 2 hrs of Practical class. I am in the 2nd section while she is in the 3rd.(Problem no.1)
    Between two theory classes we have just enough time to go from one lecture hall to another. No time for break , yet.(Problem no.2)
    The thing is , in the rush of changing lecture halls, one could not make conversations or to start a new one. Everyone is in a rush. I sat, and always try to sit near her seat but I couldn't come up with an IDEA to begin a conversation.
    I know I am an average guy, with everything average(except my IQ, I think) , and she is like the perfect one... I don't know what to do...Just feel like a vacuum inside my body ...squeezing me...
    Please give some advice.
    Regards..

2. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Maybe you should start by some awkward question things like "are you a student with us?" It could make her laugh. The idea is to breaks the ice from the beginning and show that you are not always serious even in the midst of study hours.

3. MeTP

MeTP Fapstronaut

The fuck just tell her that you are interested in her and you would like to meet with her and invite her for coffee.
    If you have any chance she will agree if no she will reject you. Simple as fuck, thank me later.
    Don't overthink.

Do it if you wanna screw it from the very beginning.

A41:14A likes this.
  4. you need to jump on this ASAP!! Pretty soon you'll be old like me, and there will be no one left to have a crush on.

5. DrAwesome04

DrAwesome04 Fapstronaut

Alright, I will do it today... Fingers crossed..
    Dude this is India... I don't think so people do it here just as they meet someone.. But thanks for the advice anyways.

6. Orlando Aponte

Orlando Aponte Fapstronaut

There is so much wrong here. If you haven't had much chance to speak with her, how the hell do you know that she is the perfect mixture between beautiful and genius? For all you know, she could be total garbage. Get to know her before you confess anything to her. You're infatuated with what you think she is, not with who she actually is, and there's nothing that could be more unattractive to her than that. In any case, has she ever made eye contact with you or given you any kind of indication that she at least thinks you're physically attractive? If there's any chance this girl does not know you even exist, do not prostrate yourself by telling her that you are interested.

SanityOverVanity and DrAwesome04 like this.
  7. DrAwesome04

DrAwesome04 Fapstronaut

As I said and you correctly pointed out , I haven't had a conversation with her...And that's why I need help on how to have it...

8. Orlando Aponte

Orlando Aponte Fapstronaut

I just noticed you said you were from India. Culturally, there are certain to be differences that I am completely unaware of, so I can only help you so much. That said, there are some things that are universally true. First things first, stop idolizing her. She may be beautiful, but that happened by pure chance. She was simply blessed with good genetics that made her appear that way. She is not some paragon of excellence whose exterior beauty is a manifestation of some greatness that she wields. She's just another no-good human being, like you or me, who happens to be lucky enough to possess a body with attractive features. Remember that the way she looks is simply a product of luck, no different than being born into a wealthy family. Remember that you don't know her. You couldn't possibly describe her as a genius if you don't know a thing about her other than the way she looks. Now, if you knew she was a genius because she had received some sort of outstanding academic or scientific accolade that is incredibly unusual for someone of her age or compared to her peers, that would be one thing, but it sounds to me like she's just any other girl as far as you know. Stop thinking so highly of her until she gives you a REASON to. If you do end up talking to her and she turns out to be charming, funny, intelligent, with a good head on her shoulders, THEN go ahead and idolize her after she has repeatedly demonstrated that she has a great personality. However, don't let your infatuation for her INFLATE her impression on you. I know for a fact that when I was younger I would come out of interactions with beautiful women thinking they were so cool, only to look back and realize that they were borderline below average in terms of personality. Infatuation impairs your judgment, much like recreational drugs do. If you can sober yourself up from your infatuation, you may find it easier to initiate an interaction. Don't just start talking to her out of nowhere. Make some eye contact. Smile at her in a genuinely friendly and warm way. See if she reciprocates. Even if she does, it doesn't necessarily mean she's into you, but it means she's at least friendly enough to be able to talk to with little repercussion. If that goes well, start greeting her any time you pass by her. Nothing fancy, just a simple, warm and friendly greeting. Over time, if this yields a positive result, you may have no choice but to ask if she'd like to meet with you. Normally, I'd recommend talking and getting to know her first, but since you don't have this luxury, you have to find other ways to establish camaraderie. If you know she's in a hurry, don't drag her aside and try to talk to her. You need to respect her time the way you would respect anyone else's time if you knew they needed to be somewhere. If it gets to the point where she behaves warmly towards you, even if it's strictly in a friendly way, you can find a way to swiftly let her know that you are interested, and ask if she'd like to get coffee (or whatever) some other time. You may even have to just pass her a piece of paper with your contact info if that's all time allows for. At this point, she's either interested or she's not, but at least she knows who you are, and won't be weirded out that some guy she doesn't even know is obsessed with her. Don't feel bad about the way you feel, we've all been there, but it's best to learn to snap out of it as soon as you can. Beautiful women are used to being desired regularly, so it gets a little boring for them when all you show interest in is their beauty. Establish mutual warmth before pursuing any further, and don't be creepy. Remember she's no different than you or me, or any other girl, she just got lucky with how she looks.

ZenPhysics and SanityOverVanity like this.
  9. SanityOverVanity

SanityOverVanity Fapstronaut

^ some damn fine advice right there

Orlando Aponte and ZenPhysics like this.