1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with weird masturbation technique

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by jeremy.jo, Jun 21, 2021.

1. jeremy.jo

jeremy.jo New Fapstronaut

Hi. Over six months ago, I discovered this technique of fapping where I put my penis between my thighs, shut them and pull the penis through. It stimulated very well and was convenient. You could do it in bed, you could do it on the couch and no one knew better. So convenient, in fact, that I almost completely gave up the normal hand-pumping. One thing about this method is that the penis doesn't need to be completely hard to get stimulate, something that doesn't happen while pumping. Now I'm not sure if that is the exact reason, but I had been noticing that it was getting harder to maintain an erection while hand-pumping. Today, I could not get it erect at all.

I'd been going on and off of NoFap for the last year but pretty much gave up for the last 6-7 months. I've been going 3-4 times a day nonstop. I was contemplating starting NoFap again but this was the last straw. The ancient proverb really is true: "Everybody gangsta until they get ED."

I would really like to stop fapping (hand pump or thigh squeeze) and get erections back. This is the scariest thing I've ever been through. Please help.

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. If you're a virgin, I beg you to stop using bizarre and harsh masturbation techniques or else you'll be sorry when you start having sex. I'm suffering from penis desensitization during sex because of my harsh masturbation habits (tight grip, no lube, very long edging). Whenever you are starting to relapse/reset, make sure you use a loose grip and lube when you fap (or even invest in a realistic fleshlight to get use to using your hips).

Obviously, It's far better to just do straight nofap for as long as you can - but relapse is always bound so you might as well relapse safely when you do so.

3. I've done the same thing - though usually while inverted and using my hands to hold my hips over my head. Same experience - I would quickly ejaculate without even getting hard. This was at a time when a female was encouraging me to do some very questionable (aka unhealthy, twisted and/or humiliating) activities.
    Luckily I saw that she was leading me down an unhealthy path and only did it a couple of times. I imagine it's much different for you if you can do it while sitting and if you're doing it several times a day.

The quickest way to recover from this is by not doing it one day at a time.

4. Furozima10

Furozima10 Fapstronaut

You can get all of this healed if you start NoFap, you should do it for 1 year to fix everything at least