Need partner.

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Deleted Account, Mar 7, 2019.

1. how you doing?

2. LifeChanges213

LifeChanges213 Fapstronaut

To give you an update, im heading to day 6 without PMO and even right now I can say that I feel a lot more like myself again. I actually experienced the benefits of abstaining from PMO and still putting myself at such a low place because of my weakwill for the past couple years had be feeling more shame in myself. But now, I am actually training my will muscle. Personally for me, I feel like the cold showers are helping me a lot. It’s kind of a weird satisfying feeling I get that gives me more confident to start the day. It is all a snowball effect from here and I know that it will only get better. Cheers!

Leader of ME likes this.
  3. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

I would like to join you. How will this work? Update each other through this thread?

4. This is a group of success. You could come here, if you want, and just write. I am doing good guys. For me the whole counter thing makes me accountable. I gave advices to so many people already. So I literally cannot quit. To all those who are struggling worse than me, I cannot fail because of them. So here we hold you accountable. Like... You have to succeed. Understand?

wretched likes this.
  5. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

Understood! I finally realized I couldn't do this alone that's why I had to take action in Nofap. I'll be regularly updating on this thread. :)

Leader of ME likes this.
  6. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 3
    Kept myself with work, prayer, reading and playing a strategy game.

7. great. I am at day 39 of semen retention and the desire to have sex in the mornings is off the charts. I am telling to myself that if I got sex in the morning I will normally feel like shit the whole day. Even though my urges at night are insignificant. In the morning is wow. It is not so like wood. Cause I kind of control the wood or wake up after it. But it is kind of a strange pee feeling, a lot of pressure. I am glad that the last 13 days I have not got a single wet dream. Even better. Once I have manage to wake up on purpose when I found I was dreaming very sexually desired thing by me and saved the situation. Wish you luck and strength. Stay in touch.

wretched likes this.
  8. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 5
    I've been too busy lately, which is a good thing to keep me from sidetracked into temptations. Just keeping consistency day by day!

Leader of ME likes this.
  9. you are doing fine

10. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 7
    There were flashes/memories and urges to give in, but I chose to flee.

Leader of ME likes this.
  11. LifeChanges213

LifeChanges213 Fapstronaut

I’m on day 14 without PMO, and definitely feeling a little off. I guess this is the period of flatlining that I never ever experienced until now. I have to say that, after feeling that surge of energy and confidence, I am left feeling a bit without energy and lacking sex drive. The morning I would get after day 7 is no longer there.

Have been reading a lot about this because it’s where a lot of people apparently give up their NoFap journey. I think this is where I need to be more active than ever. It’s all a cycle, and I need to break it now until I make any mistakes.

PS: definitely cold showers are helping so for y’all that are thinking about it or skeptical, it’s so very helpful in this journey for me

wretched likes this.
  12. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 9
    This is harder than I thought. I'm holding and fighting.

Welcome, @Rubzi !

Rubzi likes this.
  13. No need to ask.

14. I have been doing cold showers. Be careful not to get ill. Mixed showers work best for me. So. Do not worry about the sex drive. Actually that is a sign of healing yourself. That means you are thinking about something else. I had not have urges, unless every morning before getting up. But today for example I saw I woman in back(I constantly do not get hard unintentionally cause I let them thoughts fly away) she was like 20 years older than me( I am young do not be so scared :D ) but I liked her from behind and I know I would hit her bad. There is no need for you to masturbate to feel your sex drive(that was all about the story). Believe me it is there. Do not masturbate. There is no point. I am so confident right now(before I was more cocky though) I know the woman I mate with will be the luckiest. Even though I am not horny all the time. Do not masturbate, please. Guarantee.. there is no point..

LifeChanges213 likes this.
  15. It will get even harder. But guess what? Once you are free... you will be the man you always wanted to be. You will be self-sufficient. Important to you and to others. That's when you say. Fuck it, I am grown ass boy I am gonna be free. Strong. Example. Be cautious. Be owner of my life. Nobody else push me in misery. If she is sexy, she will come to me. And not even digitalized. She will come to ask for a walk, for a number. Will come to your door. She won't be the only one. Them... do not chase them. Chase your happiness brother. Stop them from getting you trapped. Like when watching them on screen you think you can't have a woman like that. You can. And you deserve better.( To the moderators- I do not involve hate when talking about women, though I cannot successfully categorise those who only give their body, that is why I feel for my brothers down with the addiction, cause those who are volunteer to enslave you from the screen ain't much, believe me.)

wretched likes this.
  16. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 13
    Thanks, @BeastBoyBalling. I appreciate it! I was missing in action here because I was just too busy, but that's a good thing, I guess.

Leader of ME likes this.
  17. Glad I can help. That's why I am still here. Today I started journal, so that will keep me here. My journal and to help.

18. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 23
    I've been away from the forum for around 10 days. There were a couple of thoughts but I was able to flee from them. However, there was a wet dream but it's nothing and I couldn't even remember what I dreamt. I've been busy replacing my old habits with better ones including more work.

19. I am proud. You have great potential. Believe that.

20. wretched

wretched Fapstronaut

No PMO - Day 58
    I have been away for a long time. It is because my father was admitted to the hospital last month and passed away in the second week of May.