1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some explanation/help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Ray2005, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Ray2005

Ray2005 Fapstronaut

Hey, although I made my account ages ago I'm still new because I pretty much haven't used it since then so I am very new to this. Pretty much everything you need to know about me is on my profile but feel free to ask anything.
    So I need some help with a few things, or maybe just someone to clear up some stuff for me. The questions I have are:
    1. What's the difference between a group and a forum?
    2. Why can't I seem to be able to join some groups?
    3. How do I reset my PMO free day counter thingy?
    4. Is there any way of finding people around the same age as you?
    If anyone could answer at least one of these questions I would be really thankful.

control your life likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi friend .
    I think forum is the whole sections in this site and a group is a place where you are participating to interact with other members or part of the forum.
    You can join any appropriate group , but its good to ask permission to join from the creator of the group , becouse there are some limits sometimes ( like the 20 members in the accountability groups)
    You reset your counter with the counter reset button on the forum page .Somewhere on the top.
    Good way to find people same age as you is in the journal section . Just find the appropriate age group.
    Feel free to ask if you still have questions . Have a nice journey

Ray2005 likes this.
  3. Ray2005

Ray2005 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much you helped a bunch. Hope you have a great journey too even if you're way further ahead of me.

control your life likes this.
  4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

I struggle a lot these days . We will find the way out of this :)

Ray2005 likes this.