1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help/support PLEASE

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by matthew94, Mar 5, 2021.

1. matthew94

matthew94 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone
    Just need some help here to see if someone is suffering the same as me.

So, I had a sexting addiction. I d sext/phone sex with random girls on different apps/sites.
    I managed to stop after finding nofap. Its the second month I havent done thatZ
    BUT
    Now i am going through an OCD. So, the last girl that I sexted was physically disabled, we had some phone sex.
    Now Im getting these thoughts that I broke her heart, I used her and I m a bad person, karam will bite me in the ass.
    I managed to find her fb and I check on her regularly to if she has moved on. (Even though we sexted on a random chat app, jo real relationship)
    This is killing me now, I spend the whole day obsessing on this

HELP ANYONE?

2. bjorkstadski222

bjorkstadski222 Fapstronaut

I would just make sure she’s ok and let her know you’re trying to over come this addiction.

3. matthew94

matthew94 Fapstronaut

Well I did check on her. She seems fine. She s seems happy and moved on. (We sexted a year ago)
    I dont want to talk to her about this, it was just a one time thing, not like we had an ongoing thing.

4. you should talk to her personally if you havent already. If the shame is eating at you it will help to do that. Then you can move on and overcome your issues. She may offer to help you with emotional support as a friend. That is what anyone needs here is someone to talk to and be heard and understood.

5. manbattle

manbattle New Fapstronaut

I can relate to your story. I also had same problem. I used to do sexting, flirting on chats. Whenever I remembers those girls and I felt guilt and shame. However, past is past and I can't change it. what I can change is present and future. Am I really changed or still I'll start sexting if any girl chat with me?
    what I'm trying to get is, girls are so mature. they will take care herself. Leaving that girl is indirectly you are helping her. I'm sure you have lots of responsibilities on your shoulder. Just work on yourself.