1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some help...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by positivefunction, Jun 6, 2018.

1. positivefunction

positivefunction Fapstronaut

Hey there everyone!

So yesterday I had gone out to meet some friends. On the way there, I saw an old woman who was carrying a very heavy bag and needed help.

I wanted to help her out, but something stopped me. By the time I had made up my mind to help, she was already gone.

I went home, and thought about this a bit and realised that I have been doing this for a long time: hesitating even though I really want to do something.

And this applies to anything and everything, not just limited to helping people.

When it comes to girls, studies, asking someone for help, it ALWAYS has been there.

Has anyone else also had this problem? How do I stop it?

Some more example of this happening:
    Friend was asking me to hang out with him couple of days ago at a local restaurant, and I wanted to go, but I still hesitated (IDK why).

I was attending a seminar on bitcoin and stuff, and didn't understand some things, wanted to ask, but didn't.

Wanted to ask so many questions back when I was in school, but never did.

Once during a group project, I had found a good solution to a problem, but couldn't speak up at all :(((

I dont want to be this way guys :/
    Please help me if you can

Thanks in advance