1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some real help with this TEASING! its killing me..!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by skylar_legit, Jan 13, 2016.

1. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

*this is gonna be long*
    okay, im in high school and need some help with this teasing thing.

There is a guy who always tease me and tried to piss me off the whole day! that guy, lets call him 'Prad', always teases me! he got this thing that drives me CRAAAAYYYZY..! he got his ways. his best friend was absent today, but when they both are together, they tease the shit out of me! i just can't do anything and feel like a looser sitting there! they call me 'gay' even though i ain't gay and they know that. they call my name in female voice that makes the whole class laugh . they have other friends that make fun of me with them.they make fun of my hair and acne . I feel like prad is jealous of me in some way and always targets me . His mission is to hurt me really bad and make me feel really really bad. like he dont joke but hurt me .
    sometimes he comes really close and that is really awkward and irritating and then starts laughing.
    When i say stop it, they say that they were just joking and i should chill out and then start teasing again. other times they say that you cant do anything to stop this.

The worst thing is that my best friend lets call him 'Ray', he does nothing to save me!!he just sits there laughs or comments or just looks at me . this thing is crazy and it just gets me feeling sad about myself and questioning myself 'why didnt i do something?' but i think that i should not react and this makes things worse. one day i was ignoring them and they teased me the whole day! abusing, making sexual noises and stuff like that and it hurts me and totally not healthy.

The whole day is going like this thinking about that shitty moment of embarassment and i feel like a looser and a pussy!

once he was teasing me and pressure was building up in me, anger . i thought i should walk away and his friend was standing next to me and blocking my path intentionally. i got really angry and grabbed his friend's collar and even though he was just laughing,i UNCONSCIOUSLY grabbed him to release this build up..!!then i came to my senses when everyone stopped me! i put my hands up and backed off. it was totally unlike me!i said sorry to him later. but this incident was telling me that this had to stop,i cant take it anymore,its messing with me.

everytime After all the teasing and embarassment, Ray, "my best friend" he says 'i feel so bad how they were teasing you'
    i feel like punching him in his face and sayig why didnt you do ANYTHING then???!!!

i guess now i know why there are so many shootings going on in schools in america....i feel their pain. i know this is bad but i feel the pressure build up.

i dont know how to deal with this! i feel like a looser and really need some real help!
    u wanna know somerhing about me, heres my journal :

www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/all-in-nofap-journal-2016.54952/#post-417735

kutabarekid likes this.
  2. yuri_ sing

yuri_ sing Fapstronaut

Let me tell you something, about someone. I had a batchmate in college. He seemed funny to people, but he just made fun of everyone, like humiliated them for things they couldn't help with. He was the joker, the star, the leader. He tried a number of times to do that do me. He told me numerous times that I am always safe, so he'll make fun of me publicly, and that I won't like it. He'll make me also get used to it.

He was able to do it once in 5 years, and it didn't bother me at all. Wanna know how? I don't care about him. He's beneath my standards of likeability. I know better.
    The power of a bully comes from your acknowledgement of his power. He does it for your reaction. He can't digest his food without it. So, stop reacting. Stand your ground, but refrain from showing emotions.
    No one can take away your dignity, until you let them - gandhi
    Ps- the guy now has a shitty job and a shitty group of friends. No progress, no future

about a girl and silverlukas like this.
  3. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

While they never had such policies when I was in school, doesn't your school have strict anti-bullying policies? How does it work? Are the threats purely verbal? Or, is there danger of physical harm?

4. Teachers don't do anything, just pay an older cousin to beat this guy up lol no but really you need to stick up for yourself more. Fight him yourself. People will take advantage of you. Talk to your family about what's happening like a father or an uncle. And wow the fact that Ray doesn't say or do anything says a lot about his character.

5. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

Prad goes to gym and he is bulky. he is rich, gets average grades, he smokes, and thats why he says "you cant do anything"

6. silverlukas

silverlukas Fapstronaut

That hurt and frustration is normal. Pour that energy into working on yourself. Do push-ups, get better at your hobbies, learn a foreign language or how to play an instrument, or learn a topic like business or negotiation or public speaking. Check out inspirational guys like Tai Lopez and Evan Carmichael on YouTube

valky and skylar_legit like this.
  7. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

yea, he can get in trouble if i tell teachers that he abuse, call me names and shit. But then his friends will be mad at me and this might get physical.
    now these threats are there to hurt me, like emotionally hurt me .
    these are mostly verbal but when i totally ignore them they start calling my name from the other corner of class loudly in female voice saying they want me and want my D.thats SO embarassing ! and me and my two friends sit near girls now and im just totally confused about what to do.
    OR
    they would come near me in the hallway and grope my butt or hit me in the groin and say stuff like that. they're not gay, im not gay, but they irritate me in that way!

8. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

you know, i got a lot of older friends who keep asking me if anyone's bothering me and i can tell them and they can beat him up. but i just tell them im okay. i dont want fight.
    even if i get beat up i can fight for my self. the thing is:he will cover all this up like he was "just joking" and others will blame me for this fight.
    Ray is pretty popular in our class and Prad and Ray have a lot of mutual friends. so i think Ray dont wanna sabotage his relationship with him.
    Ray even brought Prad to pick me up to my house one day before new year's eve and Prad tried his tricks but i had more friends there so he didnt try for too long.

9. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

you know, i got a lot of older friends who keep asking me if anyone's bothering me and i can tell them and they can beat him up. but i just tell them im okay. i dont want fight.
    even if i get beat up i can fight for my self. the thing is:he will cover all this up like he was "just joking" and others will blame me for this fight.
    Ray is pretty popular in our class and Prad and Ray have a lot of mutual friends. so i think Ray dont wanna sabotage his relationship with him.
    Ray even brought Prad to pick me up to my house one day before new year's eve and Prad tried his tricks but i had more friends there so he didnt try for too long.
    hey, thnx for the advice lukas . i pour that energy into exercising,jogging, muscle building. im trying meditation too,even though i donno how to meditate :D

10. Icyweb

Icyweb Fapstronaut

I really hate when I see people give the advice to talk to a teacher like it will solve everything. Like you've said, it's a little more complicated than that. There are more than a few ways you can make it simple it though.

The first and best way is to talk to your parents. Be open, don't hide anything, and tell them that you would like them to talk to the school about this and make it stop. You probably aren't the only victim here. Suffering in silence doesn't help anyone. Someone else may be very near to suicide or some violent action against Prad and his friends. You could help stop that.

The second option could work really well, or it could backfire. You could talk to Prad when his friends aren't around. Tell him that the things they do and say to you are making your life hell, it isn't funny, and you need him to stop. Tell him in a matter of fact way without anger. As I said, this will all depend on what kind of person Prad is. It may make him realize what he's been doing, or he may just be an asshole about it.

The third way is to talk to a teacher. Sometimes teachers can actually be really good in these situations and put a stop to them without any escalation.

You could also tell those friends who are a little worried about you. Tell them you just want them to talk to Prad, no violence. Most of the time, bullies just need to be confronted by people with power.

As a last resort, you could kick his ass. What he and his friends are doing is sexual abuse and harassment. It is illegal, and you shouldn't have to put up with it. On that note, you could also get the police involved. It doesn't matter that nobody involved is gay, abuse is abuse.

The way you've handled this so far is admirable, even with that friend who's too weak/afraid to stand up for you. You've shown a lot of self control and inner strength, but it's time to get help.

11. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

dude, you are totally correct. i should tell my parents about this and ask for advice. i wont talk to Prad coz i have tried telling him that he should not do that and he always tells me he's joking and then starts again.
    If those guys try to do things like groping and shit again, im gonna fight them and then tell it to the Principal, i don't care if they get expelled or get in trouble. Enough is enough.
    I did'nt know that me not fighting this could affect another student, till now . this has to totally stop. no new targets.!
    i did'nt do anything before because i thought that namecalling and stuff is okay but now i think that ignoring just made it worse.
    thnx icyweb for your help.

12. valky

valky Fapstronaut

Pee on them to show dominance. Jk. Well I understand how this thing is very annoying. But my advice is use this as a motivation for you to be better and stronger. Don't let them play with your mind don't let them ruin your day don't let them affect your emotion, don't let their words put you down just think of them as a joke. I know this sounds hard already but its just you and your mind, you can get mad and focus your mind on hating them or you can use this energy on working for the better you. Don't let them affect your mental healthiness. Its just the stage of your life you're just have to pass it. Until that time, you will pass it as a destroyed or stronger, your choice.
    Focus on things you love and people who love you :)

silverlukas and skylar_legit like this.
  13. Evo

Evo Fapstronaut

What I realised at school was that bullies or pisstakers would never stop if you told them to or if you got teachers involved. What I usually done was:

1) Patiently ignore for 1 week and hope he gives up.
    2) If he keeps on, put your game face on and politely ask him to stop.
    3) At this point he will either get the message or you get to have some fun.
    4) If the sh*t KEEPS on wait a few more minutes then punch the prick as hard as you can. Usually if it's sudden they don't expect it. Aim for the nose or the face in general.

Now because Prad is bigger and stronger. He's gonna beat your ass but I guarantee he will lay off in future because you just showed him you ain't a push over. If he doesn't stop another punch may be necessary, he will eventually get the message. Just because he's a lump doesn't mean he can push you around but hey just my experience because teachers didn't do jack.

Also your mate Ray isn't your mate. True friends stand up for one another, no matter what the odds are. Ray is a pussy and he takes the piss out of you because he doesn't want to be targeted by Prad.

Oh and congrats on your 51 day streak, that's pretty impressive man!

Septimus and Deleted Account like this.
  14. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

thnx man...
    i guess i have settled it.
    yesterday he came and sat near me and Ray. then he was talking to him . I was ignoring him to his existance. then he started irritating Ray in the middle of the class because now he's not getting any attention from me. Prad then took Ray's hand and rubbed it to his groin part. So disgusting ! Gross !
    he then started laughing and then moved on to me. he said that one of his nuts was named me and other Ray. i was ignoring him but he was crossing limit now.
    he started hitting my head lightly. and i tried to hit back as lightly. then he started abusing and shit and before he got any more physical, I gained courage and said the 'get up and go away..!'
    then again and again raising my voice a little every time. he was still abusing like 'you piece of s**t' and the main thing that made me even more angry was when he said ' you cant do anything to stop this!' . this angered me so much that I raised my voice to a level that i was shouting at him like I was sarge and he was my piece of crap cadet.
    still calling me names and abusing he gets up .
    then teacher, who was taking class said 'what's going on there?'
    I just told her that he was abusing and then she called him there. I said loudly 'go there!' pointing at that bench and he was still abusing slow enough that only we can hear him.
    then I said again and he went there. I did'nt look in that direction once. my friends were telling me that he was still eyeballing me. i saw there and he said 'im gonna beat the shit outta' you!'

by this time I was shivering with adrenaline . last time i felt this was in the grade i did'nt even know about PMO and took stands!
    after the class he met me with his friends . i knew i did'nt do anything wrong so I was bold. he grabbed my letterman jacket's collar and then started shaking me angrily saying i will beat you. I was totally calm. tgen when he was done shaking and abusing I said loudly 'beat me..!' as he was going down the stairs.
    that was victory for me..!
    back in class my friends started talkung about me. one girl who was skinny said that if there's a fight, she got my back :D :D. even Ray was joking about it.

Prad's friend did'nt come yesterday.
    When he came today, they were talking about it in class which was after a long time after the start of the school. I was surprised to know that Prad did'nt tell him about that till that time.

Then Ray told me after the class in cafeteria that they will not do it again and that they were asking him to say that they were 'best in irritating business' .
    WTF does that even mean?
    okay so...im gonna see if they will stop this . If they don't , im gonna take your advice and punch the other guy in the face and tell the principal all that bullying he had been doing which will give him a lifetime lesson but that will suck ,whatever.
    sry for my english im on my cell.

kutabarekid likes this.
  15. kaleel

kaleel New Fapstronaut

Now this is my opinion beat the fucking shit out of them they are actually gay themselves thats why they are calling you gay if you dont know how to fight learn take a boxing lesson or box legit learn karate do what you got to do dont take shit from nobody even if you get ur ass beat it doesn't matter at least you got heart

skylar_legit likes this.
  16. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing your story.

When I was in grammar school, I was often bullied, and I didn't handle it well. I've often wished I could go back in time and get a re-do, but of course I can't.

You got a lot of sound advice above.

Sometimes, the way to defeat mocking jokes is to join in the joke. I don't mean this case -- what you described went a lot further -- but sometimes, a nickname can either be hurtful, or you can be in on the joke. That can defuse some situations.

But as others here said, at some point, you have to stand up to it. If you aren't sure of your ability to fight, take some classes in self-defense. That doesn't make you a violent person; it can increase your confidence. And if and when someone takes a swing at you, and you handle it well, that will send a powerful message.

skylar_legit likes this.
  17. Evo

Evo Fapstronaut

@skylar_legit You got this man! he keeps saying he's gonna beat the shit out of you but I think the fact that you've stood up to him is making him have doubts. Stay strong buddy. It looks like other people know he's a dick too and that only makes the situation worse for him.

You've handled it really well and showing them you ain't no push over too. Plus, sounds like you're making some friends out of it aswell. Keep it up man!

skylar_legit likes this.
  18. skylar_legit

skylar_legit Fapstronaut

yea man.... i know and i like school better now after taking the stand against bulls**t from that idiot. thnx for showing me what it really was and how to deal with it. I originally came here seeking some moral support but i just realized that i can't let them take my kindness for weakness.

Evo likes this.
  19. L Coroneos

L Coroneos Fapstronaut

I got bullied a bit in elementary school and high school but when I moved interstate it just seemed to stop because all the idiots were gone. The sad part is, I turned into a bit of a bully myself after the traumatic experience. I regret this now and I shouldn't have done it... but kids will be kids and they are often very immature.

skylar_legit likes this.
  20. Dreadduck

Dreadduck Fapstronaut

I was in a familiar situation back in middle school but they only realize how much trouble they would get if they tend to tease me, but though I never took offense to that, I just find it as annoying like a fly constantly landing on your skin and you try to swat it away but it keeps flying back to you. It was that kind of annoying.

skylar_legit likes this.