1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need some serious advice.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jonathansierra, Jun 5, 2017.

Can I earn her love and trust back if I change?

1. Yes you can!

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Move on bro.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I do and I am female it's no different for men than it is for women. My advice is that he gets himself well and not focus at all on her. Once he's healthy he can reach out to her if he wants or start dating others. But he can't be happy or make anyone happy if he does not work on himself and stop PMO. The issue with saying totally give up is we don't know the whole back story and he has the right to feel what he feels.

2. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

It's too late. You don't need her help you can do this on your own and it's selfish and unfair to ask her for help. It appears it took her leaving for you to actually stop but you ignored her other requests, it's too late.

Jonathansierra likes this.
  3. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

By all means I'm not trying to win her over right now at all absolutely not. I must focus on this issue first. Then maybe in 6 months well see what happens.

GG2002 likes this.
  4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

Man, be the best you you can be. With or without her.
    Telling her "I can change" isn't going to help. Play it out in your mind, can you say those words without sounding like a whiny douche? If this is truly worth fighting for, admit you have made a mistake. Apologise. And say what you are doing about it. Ask for forgiveness and help.
    And this may or may not work. But really, man, be the best you you can be. With or without her.

Jonathansierra likes this.