1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Some Spiritual Help? You've Come to The Right Place!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Sam-_, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Sam-_

Sam-_ Fapstronaut

Hello fellow Fapstronaut!

My name is Sam, as you can see below my avatar (hopefully it's updated by now to the cool quote I found, I really would like that to be there as it's inspiring and actually really weird that I found it...) and I am doing something rare on here for me:

Although I am new to this place, all I have done is ask for help, advice, and generally anything other than giving out help. SO with that, I am offering my help to anybody struggling with their spirituality (Primarily Christian, although I don't mind talking to anybody who is wondering about why the Christian faith is what I believe).

I wouldn't say I am an expert in the field of faith, or Christianity in general, but I do know how to use Google really well, and have spent a fair share of my time devoted to defending Christianity, and explaining the, "Hows' and Whys'" to what I believe, and well... Why I believe it. (I also am pretty good at sending positive, or encouraging vibes through my typing, so if you just need some feelsgood you can leave a comment.)

I have been engaging in defending my faith through debate for around 4-5 years now, so I would like to believe I have a good handle on the basics, and only actually just started spreading the "Why" I believe what I do.

So, like I said, I am extending my hand to anybody who is struggling, succeeding, or just curious with/about Christianity and doing so in a kind matter!

A few rules, however:
    1. Please, I know I said I debate but I don't want to debate on here as I want to keep this environment peaceful and open to anybody, really. Debate, no matter how friendly you try to make it, always ends up persecuting somebody for what they believe, and in turn they are offended by that and may potentially miss an opportunity to have a chat!
    2. If you would like to send me a private message rather than commenting on here, go for it! I am open to helping anybody out with any sort of problem relating to faith, and/or Christianity.

God bless!
    Sam